Experimental clear squeeze room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimental clear squeeze room

16' squeeze room made of a new clear vinyl. Flame retardant and has a cord molded into the vinyl for strength. Put a strobe, Christmas lights or a monster inside. Comes with 2 professional bounce house fans and a repair kit. Normal price $899. This one delivered for $700. Report here on Hauntworld as to it's durability.flame cert.png
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Somebody try this...

This thing is begging for a actor inside the clear bag who has control of lighting. Who can walk right up to them and they are "trapped" by the air bag. It could be a totally different scene every year. Mad dr. with knife coming at them. Zombies up close. Animatronic flying out at them... Dang; I am going to talk myself into getting this. Somebody else jump on this and post video.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

any video of it

Comment

pictures

clear squeeze 2.jpgclear squeeze room.jpg

This is the only one for $700. If the materials successful a 16' will be $899.
        George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Still available? Just emailed you about 5" vinyl rolls
          In Darkness they hunt the living
          http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Clear one sold - After season sale on Black

Sold the clear one.
            Please call with questions or to order.
            George Maser 864-761-7223
            Last edited by George Maser; 03-19-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X