Trailer mounted walk thru haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer mounted walk thru haunted house

Selling a trailer mounted haunted houe. Unit is aproved. Located in pa. Email for more info please leave a contact number for reply. circussideshows@yahoo.com

i'm not on this site much please email.

Thanks

I don't mind emails to contact a buyer but only after I seen the pictures and most of the information on the thing they are trying to sell. If the buyer doesn't want to take time with that information I don't have time to email to ask either.. onto the next mobile haunted trailer for sale

Comment

unit is set up now getting ready for the haunt season. still for sale. I have 3 units and only need one so it for sale. more info call 610-909-9246 thanks

Comment

Sideshow...point is people will not respond to just a description...." I have a painting for sale...want to buy it?" They need visuals and details. If you don't want to take the time to provide it, they won't take the time to respond!!
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Originally posted by RJ Productions View Post
          Sideshow...point is people will not respond to just a description...." I have a painting for sale...want to buy it?" They need visuals and details. If you don't want to take the time to provide it, they won't take the time to respond!!
          Absolutely. Post some pictures or a link to some pictures.
          Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
          http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

if your a serious you should have no problem contacting me. that's the way it is. pics don't load. doesn't take much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Abunai View Post
              Absolutely. Post some pictures or a link to some pictures.
              I agree... I don't have problem uploading pictures....I'm looking to buy 1 but I don't think I know how to copy a email..lol

Comment

Originally posted by CIRCUS SIDESHOWS View Post
                if your a serious you should have no problem contacting me. that's the way it is. pics don't load. doesn't take much effort.
                Also shouldn't take much effort to load pictures.

If your a serious.

Good luck.
                Fright In Falcon Haunted Maze
                http://frightinfalcon.com

Comment

Working...
                X