Neon Wristband Which Glow in the dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Wristband Which Glow in the dark

We are offering a customized neon silicone wristbands which glow in the dark.

Five different color options are available. You can print any tag or logo on the wristband.

Delivery only in USA.

You can customize wristband here

neon wristbands.jpg
    Last edited by wristbandbuddy; 08-08-2016, 11:20 PM. Reason: image added
    Design Silicone Rubber Wristbands

can I get one as sample?

Interested; but before buying thousands I want to see one in my corn field. Have tried another one before that didn't work well.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
      Interested; but before buying thousands I want to see one in my corn field. Have tried another one before that didn't work well.

Wicked Farmer
      Hi,

Sorry to say, we do not provide shipping for 1-2 wristbands. We accept minimum order of 50 wristbands. You can estimate the shipping cost for 1-2 sample, it will cost us more. If the order is 50 or more then we provide free shipping.

On the other hand, the quality of our silicone has no match in the market. To maintain the quality of wristbands which glow in dark we only offer 4-5 color option.

You can test with 50 or more. If you like then order in bulk.

Thanks,
      Design Silicone Rubber Wristbands

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post

Wicked Farmer
        Hey, would you mind explaining what didn't work out? I've considered this option before.

Comment

Shipping from China or something? I don't see why an envelope, cheap stamp postage and a single band wouldn't hurt to possible land a large bulk sale.

This along would make me feel like looking elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Hacksaw View Post
            Shipping from China or something? I don't see why an envelope, cheap stamp postage and a single band wouldn't hurt to possible land a large bulk sale.

This along would make me feel like looking elsewhere.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Originally posted by mrfoos View Post
              Hey, would you mind explaining what didn't work out? I've considered this option before.
              Tried some from another source. Glow was too weak to be of any use in our corn field. We buy regular glow bracelets from

Jim Busby
              Owner/President
              Nicaboyne.com
              866-442-9100

He has display at Transworld every year and has always been very good quality, glow length, good connectors, and FAST response. I just wanted the silicone option as well for those who would wear it later for advertising. But like mentioned by other above; one in an envelope was too much to ask.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
              X