20' Flame Thrower for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20' Flame Thrower for sale

I have a 20' Flame Thrower for sale. I bought from George Maser about 4 yrs ago. Works good. My haunt has changed up a bit so I have been using it less and less. A few scratches on the tank from pulling it up and lower it each season in a steel tower I mounted it in. Most of the year it has been stored indoors. Has a 30' hose so you can mount it up high and keep your propane tank on the ground.

$550 shipped to most of the central US. Paypal accepted. If your in Maine, Washington state, or somewhere far off let me know as I am located near Memphis.

Last edited by Skeered; 06-15-2016, 02:31 PM.

Would you accept $500?

Comment

Good Deal

$550 is a great deal. New ones are $899. I build these like a tank so a couple of days use just means its well tested.
      Please feel free to call me with questions.

George Maser 864-761-7223
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Correction - even better deal

This model has an automatic pilot light and relight - so you don't have climb the tower to light it manually. Original cost $1,100

George Maser
        George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Does it have the triggering part with it? The one that sets it off when pressed?

Comment

Flame thrower

I sent you a email, contact me at daugusto@comcast.net, I'm interested

Thanks
            Dan

Comment

George convinced me $550 is a good deal. I'm interested in buying it if still for sale.

Comment

Sorry all. Been working and away from the computer for a bit. For now I am going to go ahead and keep it a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
                X