Mutilated Piglet for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutilated Piglet for sale

All hand sculpted, molded and cast by me.
    I Have one of these available. Ready to box up and ship out.

$45 Shipped to US.

13092080_1603163863334325_7103783461279337543_n.jpg

Good price.

Good price!

Sculpt next dead pig with less erect legs, legs of dead things tend to retract to a neutral position upon death (muscles pulling both directions). Looks a little stiff for a stiff.
    Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 05-03-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Very interested how big is this?

Comment

Sawdust, thanks buddy. The thing is, I had this on a piece of that soft 'hard board' like you see the pegboard made of... well it warped up on me while I was sculpting, lol.
        The thing is, I had the leg sculpted to appear broken, but either I just didn't anticipate it coming out looking so stiff, or the warping of the sculpt made it look straighter.

That is a 1/4 airline for the Iwata airbrushes and the bottles are the clear, 3 pack you see at Harbor freight. I guess you can say it's about the size of the kitty cat. It's a very small pig. Size reference to a baby pig wasn't really on my brain but we did JUST SEE some at the flea market and kinda had them in mind. They were the size of a small boston terrier. I did this because I was bored of watching paint dry and had some spare used clay and 150 lbs of hydrocal. lol

I'll get measurements later and post.

Comment

Working...
        X