Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Stuartism Design Blacklight Zombie Panel - 90"x112" 3D Chromadepth Painting - $90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Stuartism Design Blacklight Zombie Panel - 90"x112" 3D Chromadepth Painting - $90

I have a TON of stuff for sale, check out my other posts in the forums. Item is located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. BUT I can ship and do ship to the USA all the time with my company. So if you want this item, or anything else, contact me and I will get you a shipping quote. If you take EVERYTHING I have for sale, I can do one combined pallet shipment (everything on one or two wood pallets) and ship it directly to you. Plus you get a sweet deal for buying everything.

Do a search for my username "shawng" in the Buy Sell And Trade forum to see all my listings.

Easiest and fastest way to get me is by email, send to info[at]hauntedhouse.ca

Stuartism Design Blacklight Zombie Panel - 90"x112" 3D Chromadepth Painting. Eye catching, ideal for advertising, just add black light- $90

StuartismPanelZombieChromadepth1.JPGStuartismPanelZombieChromadepth2.jpg
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

Can you ship to 11754

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aidan P. Finnegan
    Partner
    Grave Gear Studios
    www.GraveGear.com

Specializing in Custom Audio and Music for the babes of the Haunted Attraction Industry!

Comment

sure can! Send me an email and we can get it settled and shipped. info[at]hauntedhouse.ca
      Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Email sent.
        Aidan P. Finnegan
        Partner
        Grave Gear Studios
        www.GraveGear.com

Specializing in Custom Audio and Music for the babes of the Haunted Attraction Industry!

Comment

Item is sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Aidan P. Finnegan
          Partner
          Grave Gear Studios
          www.GraveGear.com

Comment

Working...
          X