No announcement yet.

Distortions 12' lunging alligator.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions 12' lunging alligator.....

DISTORTIONS 12' LUNGING ALLIGATOR...comes with sound & speaker. Awesome distraction scare and of coarse you know Distortions quality. Can adjust launch speed from mild to wild! Only used for a total of 34 total nights! With IR Sensor. These new sell for $7,100.+ Wil sell for $4,900. Prefer pick up at my NJ warehouse...located about 5 miles outside of Atlantic City, NJ Will need to quote shipping by zip code....crating will be a $100. charge.

Email me at thefearfactorynj@gmail.com or call/text me @ (609) 338-7676 with any questions!

Check out the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/CYlVggo7bRg
    Last edited by pickle; 01-17-2016, 11:38 AM.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

GOTTA MOVE THIS NOW......lowered price......

Trying to make room in our warehouse....need to move these last few items! First $4,500. takes it!

thefearfactorynj@gmail.com
    (609) 338-7676
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic

Comment

STILL AVAILABLE....new lower price

$4,000. bucks gets this beauty from Distortions....and I get much needed floor space! Nearly half price....please no more tire kickers! lol
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic

Comment

LESS THAN HALF PRICED.........get u some 'gator now!

More than 50% off regular price! $3,500. Takes it!!! Don't miss out. If you are doing a swamp scene or sewer scene, you can't get a better built, higher quality piece than a Distortions piece...or at a better price! Don't let this 'gator slither away!!!

YouTube vid link on the opening post...although it is only running at about half speed in that video. Launch speeds can be adjusted from mild to wild!

If you need more pictures or have questions...hmu @ thefearfactorynj@gmail.com
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic

Comment

New price.........

I've gotten a lot of inquiries about crating & shipping expenses so here's the deal! Buy the 'Gator with crating & shipping to your door for $3,700. to anywhere in the continental US! This way there is no surprise shipping fee's etc. for about just what the 'Gator alone would cost new!!! If you want to pick it up at my shop...$3,500.! I accept Paypal also. This is the PERFECT distraction scare or a must have for any swamp scene! (609) 338-7676 or TheFearFactoryNJ@gmail.com
          Jim Pashley
          The FEAR FACTORY
          www.thefearfactorynj.com
          855-NJ HAUNT
          sigpic

Comment

'gator is sold!!!

Thanks for the inquiries...'Gator has been sold! Great deal to a Great buyer!
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X