Props for Sale in Bushkill, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props for Sale in Bushkill, PA

Props for sale now or after your season. Pickup in Bushkill, PA preferred.

Tree of Death
    Nightscream

9 Foot tall tree has a pumpkin character on top that detaches and falls towards guests attacking them. Has audio (no audio system included)

$1500 - no speakers included

tree o death.JPG

Burn Electricution Twitcher ( SOLD)
    Poision Props

http://www.poisonprops.com/bet304-bu...tion-twitcher/

burn electro 2.JPG

Pop-up Corpse

Crowd Favorite - Coffin with a corpse inside that pops up at guests and then pops up and down. Always a great effect.

$1200

Corpsepulalator.JPG

We call her Amy

A one of a kind puppet that was supposedly used in MTV. Puppet functions no longer work but she stands about 8 feet tall and is awesome.

$500

amy.JPG

Also have a Zombie King costume from Haunt Tactics. Worn about 5 times in great shape. Will need new velcro straps due to a design flaw in the original costumes.

$800 (free shipping)

64632.jpg

I will be adding photos as I can find them. If there is any interest you are welcome to stop by anytime. Just shoot me a note or call 484-293-1544 or email: hauntedlehmanpark@gmail.com
    Last edited by HauntedLehmanPark; 12-04-2015, 09:22 AM.

Also have more items for sale:

Large 4x8 Cemetery Sign ($200)

Cemetary Sign.JPG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HauntedLehmanPark; 12-04-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

All props still for sale, make offer on anything you see. Pickup before or after halloween.

We will ship the Zombie King costume for free. All other items are for Pickup in Bushkill, PA. The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Burn Electricution Twitcher is tentatively sold, all other props are still available.

Comment

Burn Electrocution Twitchier is back on the market. Make offer for any props.

Comment

tree of death?

if you have the tree of death still for sale please let me know I'm interested. call 845-391-0071 or email me info@pureterror.com Thks Bob

Comment

Burn Twitcher and Crate prop are sold.

All other large props will be available again in the spring.

Haunt Tactics Costume is available to ship at any time. In good shape, worn about 4 times total.
              Last edited by HauntedLehmanPark; 05-27-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Now that spring is here we can get access back to the park to sell more items.

I would really like the zombie king costume to go to a good home. Now $500 shipped to anywhere in the US. Great shape! PM for more pictures.

Tree of Death is still for sale, all other props will be used in our haunt this year at this point but will be for sale after the haunt in the fall.

Comment

Here is a video of the Zombie King Costume for sale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jywCYcXiLnA

From Haunt Tactics .. $500 obo shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedLehmanPark View Post
                    Here is a video of the Zombie King Costume for sale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jywCYcXiLnA

From Haunt Tactics .. $500 obo shipped.
                    Still for sale. NOW: $450 shipped this weekend only! Otherwise we are going to put it in our haunt for this year.

Comment

Last Chance and Best Price - $400 shipped to your door for the costume. If not sold this week I will pack it up to use in the haunt this year.

Brian Smith

Comment

Scarefactory Corpse

What type of shape is the Scarefactory Coffin Jumper in?

Comment

Working...
                        X