Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New thread for stuff available after thi season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New thread for stuff available after thi season...

I'm going to post pics of things we are selling after this season.
    We are down sizing and changing they way our house is run so we have a bunch of stuff we will be selling after the season.
    Everything we are selling will go to the first person that puts a down payment on any particular item.
    Some items are available now but some will not be able to be picked up until Nov.
    We still have all the walls panels from my last post for anyone interested.
    I'm going to start this thread with a video game machine our team made about 8 years ago, We call it the DEFECATOR.
    This is an interactive video game you can place in your lobby or que line that lets your customers scare groups in your house.
    I know there are companies selling similar games but this one has been tested for the past 8 seasons and works flawlessly.
    This game will take over any scare you want it to when someone puts their money in. If no one is playing the game the scare still runs.
    We have it running an automated drop wall that works off a sensor to scare people.
    When someone inserts their money, the machine bypasses the sensor and gives control of the drop wall to the customer.
    The game has a blue flashing logo, Green down light on the directions and a Green beacon light on top that lights up when someone pushes one of the scare buttons.
    This machine will pay for itself the first season.
    The games comes with the camera, coax cable, 100ft phone line, customized Boo Box controls and banner.
    This is the only one of its kind and we hope it finds a good home....

PM me if interested....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by made-u-scream-1; 08-11-2014, 08:06 PM.

How about a price? Thank you
    In Darkness they hunt the living
    http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Just updating things right now.
      We will be selling a ton of stuff after the season is over, maybe an auction just not sure.
      We need to move and just have too much stuff.
      We would like to sell all of our wall panels as we won't need them anymore, but we also have so much misc stuff we don't want to take with us.
      Here's a link to some pics of our storage area. Anyone interested in anything they see, just send me a message.
      http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Jim_Fergades/library/
      I'll post pics of stuff inside the house that's for sale after the season starts.
      Thanks!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

PRICE...PRICE....PRICE

stew

Comment

We are asking $4200.00 for the game. It can be shipped but cost would depend on location, we are in Wisconsin.

Comment

I am interested in a few things I see in your bucket photo list. Is there anyway to contact you via email privately? Thanks -Danny

Originally posted by made-u-scream-1 View Post
            We are asking $4200.00 for the game. It can be shipped but cost would depend on location, we are in Wisconsin.
            "Hilariously Frightful"

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Originally posted by TerrorNightMare14 View Post
              I am interested in a few things I see in your bucket photo list. Is there anyway to contact you via email privately? Thanks -Danny
              Absolutely, you can reach me at madeuscream@att.net

Thanks!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X