Portable fire alarm system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable fire alarm system

I am putting together a prewired, preprogramed system that you can just zip tie in place, plug in and turn on. The system will have pull stations, smoke or heat sensors, sirens, strobes and a switch in the panel that will turn off the music and scary lights so your battery powered exit and emergency lights will turn on. The system will not have to be monitored, but can be if needed. Custom systems available. In the past I worked at ADT and made these myself. I now have a professional alarm partner who has also done this before and has a huge inventory of parts.
    Any interest? Suggestions?
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

We would be possible Interested in this system if cost wasn't out of this world

Comment

Do you know what you need? size of haunt? in a building or a tent?
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Originally posted by George Maser View Post
        Do you know what you need? size of haunt? in a building or a tent?
        it's about 4,000 sq ft and 18 rooms

Comment

More questions

Hi, Are these actual closed top rooms or are the rooms open to a common roof area?

Comment

Hi, Are these actual closed top rooms or are the rooms open to a common roof area?
            7 rooms are open, the other are closed however, the upstairs is empty and can access rooms below. (it is a house we used first story + BASEMENT + GYMNASIUM)

Comment

So what do you think george

Comment

Still working on it

I should have things perfected soon.

Comment

I should have things perfected soon.
                  well let me know when you do.

Comment

I am putting together a prewired, preprogramed system that you can just zip tie in place, plug in and turn on. The system will have pull stations, smoke or heat sensors, sirens, strobes and a switch in the panel that will turn off the music and scary lights so your battery powered exit and emergency lights will turn on. The system will not have to be monitored, but can be if needed. Custom systems available. In the past I worked at ADT and made these myself. I now have a professional alarm partner who has also done this before and has a huge inventory of parts.
                    Any interest? Suggestions?
                    Any updates on these systems?

And could they be constructed in modules for expansion or to adapt to changes in haunt size and layout from year to year?
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Info

Would be interested in this info as well

Comment

+1.

Not getting the impression it's panned out.

Comment

pure terror makes systems for fire detection.
                          In Darkness they hunt the living
                          http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Working...
                          X