Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 90's VP Productions/Boneyard Animated Character (Gate Keeper, Guardian, Mr Howl)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 90's VP Productions/Boneyard Animated Character (Gate Keeper, Guardian, Mr Howl)

Gate_Keeper.jpgboneyardpics012.jpgLooking to buy one or a few of the old VP Productions/Boneyard "Deadline" animated characters. Like the Story Teller, Gate Keeper, Guardian, organ player, bride, casket corpse or Mr Howl. Doesn't need to be working 100%. They're old and survivability may be limited. More for nostalgia than anything. PM me if you have one or more for sale.

Thanks.
    Last edited by WarrenC; 04-10-2014, 05:01 PM.

I have Mr. Howles Original cassette. Plays the entire routine.

If interested, let me know

Stew

Comment

About a year ago Larry had a mr howle he was selling.
      I have a scrim painting from vp that I got several years back. It was dead. I had to put a new controller on it and then I had dick turhane record some awesome voice overs for it.
      Eric Princz and vp were 2 companies that started the ball rolling for Haunted attraction animatronics.
      I still remember attending my first Transworld show back in 1995. The only animations were the ones from Eric Princz and they were being sold by Boneyard productions. My how things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Darksidestew View Post
        I have Mr. Howles Original cassette. Plays the entire routine.

If interested, let me know

Stew
        Do you still have the Mr Howle cassette? Let me know. Sorry I didn't see your message before. I never check HW.

Thanks,

Warren

Comment

Old VP

I have an old VP animation that I got from John Dently. Years ago never hooked him up but he is all there with the computer board he looks like he rocks back-and-forth his head move side to side and his Jaw moves and he talks eyes light up green The label on the controls say Gravedigger. What would you offer for him. I can ship him to you if you give me your phone number I can text you pics

Comment

VP anamations

i don't know how to post pics on here send me a email or text to get pics. 440-610-6688. Halloweenderek@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X