Maser Maze pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maser Maze pictures

25'x25' 25 room maze. Used Halloween night as fund raiser for a local charity. Includes all pipe, fittings, vinyl, instructions, shipping and help with set up by phone. Regular price $3,000 This one only $2,500. Set up by one man (me) in 3 hours, 400+ people rambled ($5 each) maze jpeg.jpgmaze 2 jpeg.jpgflat roof frame.jpgmaze 4.jpgmaze 3.jpgthrough it halloween night. Taken down and stored by 2 people (me and my lovely wife) in under an hour. More "rooms" easily added. The vinyl has an attached flame certificate. George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Originally posted by George Maser View Post
    25'x25' 25 room maze. Used Halloween night as fund raiser for a local charity. Includes all pipe, fittings, vinyl, instructions, shipping and help with set up by phone. Regular price $3,000 This one only $2,500. Set up by one man (me) in 3 hours, 400+ people rambled ($5 each) [ATTACH=CONFIG]18578[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18580[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18582[/ATTACH]through it halloween night. Taken down and stored by 2 people (me and my lovely wife) in under an hour. More "rooms" easily added. The vinyl has an attached flame certificate. George Maser 864-761-7223
    Hi George, we are interested in this maze. Where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

maze location

Hi, I'm located on Marathon Key, Florida, about 50 miles from Key West. Come visit, sunny, 84 degrees and the fish are biting like crazy. Shipping is free if you can't make it.
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

references

If you want to talk to a haunt that used one last year ask:
        Tony at Spookywoods in North Carolina
        Trey at Haunted Montrose in Georgia
        Jason Carroll, Kisssimmee, Fla
        Did I mention no tools are required?
        Thanks Georgemase 2.jpgmaze 1.jpg

Comment

Hi George.

I thought about buying one of these from you off ebay before, but I had some concerns. Is there anything that secures this tent structure to the ground such as stakes and cables or footers for the steel poles? I am concerned about winds and also (and Im sure I speak for many) the fact that there is always that one customer that finds a way to make a completely fool-proof system, non-fool-proof.

Thanks.

Comment

That one customer

For long term it does need to be tied down. For the one night event it was fairly windy and the structure held up well. Over the last two years I've sold 28 of these and have not heard any complaints. I sell tent stakes with big easy to hit heads and "feet" with holes to screw every leg to the floor if you feel it necessary.
            One improvement over last year for that ONE wonderful customer - I raised the curtains off the ground to a height that you could "duck walk" under. It seems to make people happy to cheat (as demonstrated by them ripping the crap out of my corn maze) so this lets them cheat without damaging the maze. The fire Marshal also loved it.
            I'm always open for suggestions.
            George 864-761-7223

Comment

This is good information. I was thinking about pounding some rebar stakes into the ground, and then inserting them into the bottom of the steel pipes, but I wasn't sure if the pipes were hollow at the bottom or had some type of plugs in them, that would prevent that option. I'll find a way to make it work, and get an order over to you in the upcoming weeks. Thanks again.

Comment

20'x20' maze

i also have this in a 20x20' size. 25 4'x4' rooms

Comment

last chance

I am leaving Florida for my shop in South Carolina the end of May and would rather not transport this the 900 miles. Buy it now for $2,500 - free shipping! - and save $500. My regular South Carolina price is $3,000. I can always send more rooms. Make it a separate attraction with 100 rooms. It's not just a halloween prop use it at Christmas as Santa's Maze coupled with a white squeeze room..

Comment

only ten days left!

Only ten days left before I leave Florida - Buy this Maze for $2,500 - free shipping!

Comment

Flame Thrower

I purchased the master blaster flame thrower from george last season. He delivered as promised, it was one of the best scares of the year.

Comment

Maze sold, Thanks

Thanks to everybody. This used maze has sold. Lots of new mazes in stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X