20' long tilting bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20' long tilting bridge

Just added some pics of our similar bridge.2014-02-10 18.52.38.jpg2014-02-10 18.51.55.jpgI have a professionally built 20' Long Tilting Bridge. Designed & built by me in our fab shop, this was built for extreme everyday use & will safely hold up to 16 adults. We had two this past season...one in our swamp over water (pictured) & our other one which is all flat black (the one for sale), installed in our blackout maze. The bridge that is for sale was in our blackout maze & is all flat black & does NOT have the roped wrapped railings, picket sides or open slat board floor (altough these items can be added easily). This is strictly weight driven from side to side...nothing to ever maintain or repair. Adjustable stops and gives an awesome "falling" sensation...people love it! ADA compliant with correct handrails & rub rails. Expertly designed & fabricated unlike so many "props" for sale! Awesome addition for an indoor or outdoor haunt! $2,800. Because of its bulk & weight I'd prefer for pick up at our fab shop...we are located 5 miles outside Atlantic City, NJ or for a nominal fee could possibly deliver or meet halfway to deliver. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Ramps also available (also ADA compliant)...$300. each
    Last edited by pickle; 04-08-2014, 06:27 AM.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

I'll back Jim's claim of professionalism. This thing is built like a brick shithouse. Anything he's made for his haunt has been incredibly well done with the utmost concern for long lasting, reliable, professionalism. I've had the privilege of checking the whole place out and have been on this, it's the real deal.

If I had a way to move it to me, I'd pick it up. Whoever can get this, it will definitely be a great addition to your attraction!

Comment

Hey Bobby,
      Thanks for the kind words...always a pleasure to have you & your crew stop by the haunt! BTW, I wasn't trying to suggest I am the "be all/end all" prop builder...because their are plenty of things I can't do well...sculpt, electronics, wiring, etc. But the one thing I take pride in is my 30 years as a professional metal fabricator/designer. I stick with what I know & keep on working on the things I don't! Without going into my background...I had to be 100% sure everything I fabricated stayed together....peoples lives depended on it! Just want to bring some of that "know how" to this industry. Thanks again for your great piece you built me which proudly hangs on our wall for our photo op!
      Jim Pashley
      The FEAR FACTORY
      www.thefearfactorynj.com
      855-NJ HAUNT
      sigpic

Comment

Interested in more details. I'm just 3 hours from you. Do you have photos? How wide is it?

Comment

Just added some pics of our similar bridge...2014-02-10 18.52.38.jpg2014-02-10 18.51.55.jpgI have a professionally built 20' Long Tilting Bridge. Designed & built by me in our fab shop, this was built for extreme everyday use & will safely hold up to 16 adults. We had two this past season...one in our swamp over water (pictured) & our other one which is all flat black (the one for sale), installed in our blackout maze. The bridge that is for sale was in our blackout maze & is all flat black & does NOT have the roped wrapped railings, picket sides or open slat board floor (altough these items can be added easily). This is strictly weight driven from side to side...nothing to ever maintain or repair. Adjustable stops and gives an awesome "falling" sensation...people love it! ADA compliant with correct handrails & rub rails. Expertly designed & fabricated unlike so many "props" for sale! Awesome addition for an indoor or outdoor haunt! $2,800. Because of its bulk & weight I'd prefer for pick up at our fab shop...we are located 5 miles outside Atlantic City, NJ or for a nominal fee could possibly deliver or meet halfway to deliver. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Ramps also available (also ADA compliant)...$300. each[/QUOTE]
          Jim Pashley
          The FEAR FACTORY
          www.thefearfactorynj.com
          855-NJ HAUNT
          sigpic

Comment

YouTube Video of our air operated bridge (just to show what the mechanical bridge would look like with people on it...
            Originally posted by pickle View Post
            Just added some pics of our similar bridge.[ATTACH=CONFIG]18591[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18592[/ATTACH]I have a professionally built 20' Long Tilting Bridge. Designed & built by me in our fab shop, this was built for extreme everyday use & will safely hold up to 16 adults. We had two this past season...one in our swamp over water (pictured) & our other one which is all flat black (the one for sale), installed in our blackout maze. The bridge that is for sale was in our blackout maze & is all flat black & does NOT have the roped wrapped railings, picket sides or open slat board floor (altough these items can be added easily). This is strictly weight driven from side to side...nothing to ever maintain or repair. Adjustable stops and gives an awesome "falling" sensation...people love it! ADA compliant with correct handrails & rub rails. Expertly designed & fabricated unlike so many "props" for sale! Awesome addition for an indoor or outdoor haunt! $2,800. Because of its bulk & weight I'd prefer for pick up at our fab shop...we are located 5 miles outside Atlantic City, NJ or for a nominal fee could possibly deliver or meet halfway to deliver. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Ramps also available (also ADA compliant)...$300. each...http://youtu.be/wCCPdFDGfXA
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

Hi.

Would it be possible to provide a picture of the Steel bridge that you are selling? I'm curious about just what my customer's will be seeing if my area is not completely pitch black, as that's how it was originally used in your dark maze.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi pondo198,
                The bridge I'm selling is disassembled & in storage at my warehouseI will try & dig out one of the bridge sides/handrails to get a pic & I will also take a pic of my other bridge thats in my Vortex Tunnel which is built identical to this bridge except it has an open steel grid deck & the one I'm selling has a black plywood floor. I'll post on here as soon as I can Thanks!

Originally posted by pondo198 View Post
                Hi.

Would it be possible to provide a picture of the Steel bridge that you are selling? I'm curious about just what my customer's will be seeing if my area is not completely pitch black, as that's how it was originally used in your dark maze.

Thank you.
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic

Comment

Couple more pics added of the bridge in our Vortex Tunnel as well as a pic of the side of the bridge (disassembled)2014-04-05 16.47.07.jpg2014-04-05 14.00.08.jpg2014-04-05 14.00.59.jpg2014-04-05 16.47.07.jpg2014-04-05 14.00.08.jpg2014-04-05 14.00.59.jpg
                  Originally posted by pickle View Post
                  Just added some pics of our similar bridge.[ATTACH=CONFIG]18591[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18592[/ATTACH]I have a professionally built 20' Long Tilting Bridge. Designed & built by me in our fab shop, this was built for extreme everyday use & will safely hold up to 16 adults. We had two this past season...one in our swamp over water (pictured) & our other one which is all flat black (the one for sale), installed in our blackout maze. The bridge that is for sale was in our blackout maze & is all flat black & does NOT have the roped wrapped railings, picket sides or open slat board floor (altough these items can be added easily). This is strictly weight driven from side to side...nothing to ever maintain or repair. Adjustable stops and gives an awesome "falling" sensation...people love it! ADA compliant with correct handrails & rub rails. Expertly designed & fabricated unlike so many "props" for sale! Awesome addition for an indoor or outdoor haunt! $2,800. Because of its bulk & weight I'd prefer for pick up at our fab shop...we are located 5 miles outside Atlantic City, NJ or for a nominal fee could possibly deliver or meet halfway to deliver. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Ramps also available (also ADA compliant)...$300. each...http://youtu.be/wCCPdFDGfXA
                  Jim Pashley
                  The FEAR FACTORY
                  www.thefearfactorynj.com
                  855-NJ HAUNT
                  sigpic

Comment

Drastically reduced!

Gotta get this out of my shop ASAP! Need space for fabrication & this bridge is jamming me up....First $2,000. takes it...hit me up with any ???

Pickle
                    Jim Pashley
                    The FEAR FACTORY
                    www.thefearfactorynj.com
                    855-NJ HAUNT
                    sigpic

Comment

Tilting Bridge

AARRGGHHH....tired of moving this!!! Jammbing our shop up. This is a great effect & for this price you could hardly buy the steel! First $1,500. its gone!

Pickle
                      Jim Pashley
                      The FEAR FACTORY
                      www.thefearfactorynj.com
                      855-NJ HAUNT
                      sigpic

Comment

Tilting Bridge

$$$$$$ REDUCED $$$$$$

$1,900. But must be picked up before August 20th!

Email me with any questions.

Thanks!

Pickle
                        Jim Pashley
                        The FEAR FACTORY
                        www.thefearfactorynj.com
                        855-NJ HAUNT
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't suppose this is still sitting around?
                          Brett Hays, Director
                          Fear Fair
                          www.fearfair.com

Comment

Brett,

Jim's e mail is pashj@comcast.net and his phone number is (609-338-7676)

Thats the best way to contact him...

Thx Stew
                            Last edited by Darksidestew; 12-07-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X