Clear All

• Sqeeze room, swamp room, maze, flamethrower sale

New items in stock
    20' squeeze room, black, regular price $999, sale $899 - I can ship today
    16' squeeze room, 2 white and 2 black reg. $899, sale $799

16' swamp room, Black (2' tall pillows) Reg. $799, sale $699 Mid June
    12' swamp room, white or black reg $699, sale $599 Mid June
    All come with fans, instructions and free shipping in the US

15' Flame thrower used Halloween night only (conciter it well tested) Reg $850, now $750, can ship Mid April
    20' Flame thrower used halloween night only reg $899, now $799
    all come with a 50' wireless remote, 10' propane hose and shipping

Red and white 25'x25' striped maze, 25 5x5' rooms, steel framework, steel connections, vinyl panels, instructions and shipping. used Halloween night only reg. $3,000, now $2,500,
    I do "lay-a-way" with a deposit.
    Last edited by George Maser; 03-27-2014, 07:03 PM.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Updated Maser bargains

Check out these deals
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

What is a swamp room?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

swamp room

Originally posted by afears View Post
        What is a swamp room?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        A swamp room is when the airbags are placed so they only go waist/chest high on customers. A different bag is used that is much shorter than the full room height. So it squeezes people and holds them in center of the room same as the full 8 foot tall bags but their face is not being wiped by the snot of previous person. You can deploy ankle ticklers below the bags....hang stuff they must go through....even deploy actors or animations at them while trapped unable to run away, yet they still move slowly through the room. I prefer the swamp room style myself.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

I assume the material used for the squeeze and swamp rooms is flame retardant?
          -Eric
          Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
          HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

Flame retardant

The pillows have a flame certificate sewn to them. They are made of premium tent vinyl. It can feel silky at low pillow pressure but is tough enough to take high "fight your way through" pressure. The material is designed to withstand years of wind, rain and sun. Also I include a repair kit and glue. I've never had a problem because the vinyl is too tough to tear but if somebody cuts a 2' slash you'll be up and running again in 20 minutes. I figure better to have it than not.flame cert 2.jpg

Comment

You have any pics of the squeeze rooms installed anywhere, besides the three on your website? In the website pics it looks sort of deflated and I can't tell if that is by design or just because you are showing the size of the airbags or something.

Thanks.
              -Eric
              Chief Engineer/Co-Creative Director
              HUSH Haunted Attraction

sigpic

Comment

I know the pictures suck

I will pay anybody that comes up with a picture of a squeeze room that really shows what it is.
                I send professional bounce house fans and the pillows are made of premium tent vinyl. You can set it up with light pressure so it just whispers off your skin or blow it up so tight you can walk accross the top.

Comment

Working...
                X