3d fun house of fears haunt for sale with lots of extra's for 2nd haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d fun house of fears haunt for sale with lots of extra's for 2nd haunt

Up for sale is an amazing custom designed 3D Haunted Attraction "The 3D Fun House of Fears". This is not your normal 3D Haunt, every wall panel in the maze is covered in amazing custom/professional 3d artwork. Includes entire lighting, sound sytem and 3 minute introduction. The intro is fully programed with push of a button and has a special surprise at the end that gets a "WOW" out of the guests almost every time. Special effects throughout the haunt include the farting clown, Flash blast hallway, Jack in the box and carny coffin knocker.
    This package also included the Twisted Nuce Sideshow Exhibit with a complete banner line (7 profesionally made sideshow banners) 6 unique double sided display boxes that fold out to span an 8' table with a lot of professional sideshow displays to include the demon baby, fiji mermaid, loch ness monster baby, DNA splice experiment, Vampire killing kit, "What is it", Mongolian death worm, human canibal remains, shrunkin head, alien hand and more....... The display boxes are painted in 3D but can be viewed in normal light also. This makes a great que line exhibit or part of the haunt (I did it both ways) This attraction has been enginered and is PA registered and approved as a portable haunted attraction. This has been in operation for 2 seasons and we have had great feedback and success with this. I am also including a full set of costumes including the special "Dot Room suit" which is the best effect in the haunt. I have enough professional plastic (amusement park style) 3D glasses to run the event. I have marketing templates, posters, banners, owners manual which includes maze layout set up etc. The first year this went into 2 -20x40 tents and last year I used it indoors. This has a tight maze design which packs a lot of haunt into a small space. It takes about 10-20 minutes to make it through everything. Some people really take a lot of time at the sideshow and walk through, others RUN through. This can be used as a stand alone attraction or a nice addition to an existing haunt.
    I have decided to sell this because my other business takes so much of my time it is hard to keep up. I have well over $50,000 invested into this 3D haunt and I'm asking $30,000. As a bonus, I am throwing in everything from my 2nd haunt "The Vampires Lair" This includes a 12' Tall X 30' Long Facade of a Vampire Creature with his mouth open as the entrance that breaks down into 4x8 panels (designed to be attached to a frame tent but could attach to anything) Very amazing artwork! See the inventory below.

ROUGH INVENTORY OF HAUNT

FUN HOUSE OF FEARS
    - 66 wall panels make up this haunt maze and a transition hallway. All of the interior walls (double sided
    art on inside panels and 10 exterior frontage panels, single sided art on 15 wall panels) are painted in
    3D except a couple that have props covering the walls and the 4 panels that make up the transition
    hallway. These are all build with a “Flat design” for transport and storage. They are all treated with 2
    coats of fire retardant inside and out. They all received 2 primer coats with flame retardant additive and
    all of the 3d paint used had flame retardant additive as well. They are labeled on the tops of the panels
    to assist in erection.
    - CROSS BRACES are all included that are painted in black and most of them are labeled as well.
    - (2) EMERGANCY EXIT DOORS
    - MAIN INTRO DOOR
    - INTRO PACKAGE (Sound, controller, remote trigger, hypnosis wheel, balloon typhoon and special
    lighting effects.)
    - FARTING CLOWN PNEUMATIC AIR BLAST
    - FIRE CRACKER HALLWAY WITH AMBIENT SOUND SYSTEM
    - JACK IN THE BOX PNEUMATIC JUMPER
    - CLOWN IN THE CRATE STROBE PROP
    - 2 CLOWN HANGING PROPS
    - 4.5’ CLOWN STAND UP PROP
    - 5’ CLOWN STAND UP PROP
    - GIANT HANGING CLOWN PROP (We used it as a curtain to hide next room)
    - OTHER MISC PROPS
    - LIGHTING (8) 50’ BLACK LIGHT CAGE SYSTEMS, 3 DOUBLE FLOURESCENT LIGHT FIXTURES, BULBS,
    PLASTIC SLEEVES, ETC.
    - BLACK MESH ROOF
    SIDESHOW
    - (7) 4X8’ SIDESHOW BANNERS make a nice façade banner line
    - (5) FULL SIZE SIDESHOW DISPLAY FOLD OUT BOXES; fold out to 8’ in length
    - (1) LARGE PREMIER DEMON BABY SIDESHOW GAFF IN CUSTOM DISPLAY BOX
    - (1) LARGE LOCH NESS MONSTER BABY SIDESHOW GAFF
    - APROX. 22 PROFESSIONAL SIDESHOW GAFFS WITH BACK STORIES
    - (6) CUSTOM FREAK SHOW LARGE 3D WOOD STAND UP CUT OUTS
    - (50) PLASTIC THEME PARK STYLE 3D GLASSES (designed to be re-used)
    - 20 CUSTOM HEAVY DUTY WOOD/MASONARY COATED TOMBSTONES PAINTED IN 3D
    - BIN OF CLOWN COSTUMES AND 2 CUSTOM MADE DOT ROOM/MORPH SUITS
    VAMPIRES LAIR AND MISC PROPS
    - 12’ X 32’ VAMPIRES LAIR FAÇADE (AMAZING! SEE PICTURES)
    - 30 VAMPIRES LAIR THEMED MAZE PANELS (SOME HAS ART, SOME BLACK, SEE PICTURES)
    - ARMY OF MONSTERS 17 FULL SIZE STAND UP MONSTERS (About 1/3 vampires, realistic looking and
    work great to confuse guests on what IS real. 8-10 of them Makes a nice “Monster gauntlet” and have 1-
    2 actors mixed in as they start out as a wide path and narrows until you are almost touching them. This
    has been one of our best effects.
    - PNEUMATIC JUMPING SPIDER PROP WITH SOUND EFFECTS
    - PNEUMATIC TRIAN SHOOTS OUT OF TUNNEL PROP with bright light and loud fog horn
    - PNEUMATIC COFFIN PROP (Beats lid up and down with sound effects
    - PNEUMATIC HEAD POPER OUT OF BLOOD BARREL PROP
    - 11 FULL SIZE TOE PINCHER COFFINS (1 with removable lid and handle for actor hiding. Makes a great
    coffin room in the vampires lair and still have extra’s for other scenes)
    - APROX 12 HANGING VAMPIRES, REAPERS, ETC.
    - VERY NICE FULL LATEX DEMON PROP
    - LARGE BIN OF MISC. BODY PARTS (makes a nice chop shop scene and vampires feasting room)
    - 15 NICE FULL LATEX HANGING HEADS
    - 8 BINS OF COSTUMES, MASKS, AND COSTUME ACCESSORIES (A LOT OF COSTUMES! They have all been
    washed and sorted into male/female.
    - GIANT SPIDER PROP (approx. 4-5’)
    SPIDER SCENE (There is enough spider stuff here to make a mini haunt or huge addition. I made 2 walk
    through spider tunnels approx. 150’ long each, one of which our train drove through)
    - 6 HUMAN SIZE SPIDER CACOONS (very nice, some handmade)
    - 2 BINS OF LARGE AND SMALL SPIDER LARVA EGGS
    - 1 BIN OF DIFFERENT SIZE SPIDERS
    - 1 BIN OF SNAKES LARGE, MED AND SMALL (we made a nice snake pit)
    - 1 LARGE BIN OF BATS (we made a nice bat cave in the woods with)
    - 1 BIN OF RATS (makes a decent rat scene)
    - (50) 3.5’ X 8’ CEMETARY FENCE SECTIONS (A TON OF FENCE! You can make an entire maze out of this
    stuff and we only used about half of it to make the dead carnies graveyard last year)
    - Quality Husky chainsaw with chain removed (only used one season)
    - Drum of misc. weapons props
    - Several bins of misc. props
    - 2 bins of outdoor flood light fixtures and bulbs (we lit the entire woods up with these)
    - 2 blood barrels
    - 3 large boxes of Set dressings (burlap, cheesecloth, etc.)
    - Howling wolf in cage prop
    - Bone collector prop
    - Head ripper prop

I had trouble attaching the pdf file that contains lots of pictures and more detailed information so if you would like to view it, please email me at bradsbouncealot@yahoo.com and I will reply with the attachment.

Here are some photos from the haunt:

Email him for the rest.

Comment

2 of the brand new sideshow banners, I personally think these are very impressive. Of course, the banners are indicative of what is inside.

Comment

Is this the attraction that was in Erie last year near the Mall area?

Comment

Working...
        X