Vortex Tunnel Fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex Tunnel Fabric

Does anyone know of a supplier of pre made, vortex tunnel liners? We have a vortex which we would like to change to the black fire proof fabric, preferably in a star field pattern. I am just looking to purchase the certified, fire retardent liner, pre painted or print. I am not looking for anything that is not a certified, fire resistant material.

Thanks,
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Brian if you have some art work you want and can design it I have a printer that can produce it to your specs.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

Brian if you have some art work you want and can design it I have a printer that can produce it to your specs.

Phatman
      Phatman

Comment

Fire Retardant Vortex Tunnel Material

Hey Brian,
        I have Heavy Duty Black Fire Retardant Vortex Tunnel Tubes in stock. They are made for our rings but others have adapted them for their own style of rings. They measure 20' long x 25' wide & fit our 8' inside diameter rings. They have 2" wide Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Velcro installed around the exterior circumference at each end & one band in the center. The tube also Velcros together down the 20' length making a "tight tunnel". They come with a Flame Retardant Certificate that you can keep to show the F/M or it can be sewn directly onto the tunnel exterior. These are professional made specifically for us, they are heat seamed & all hems are heat seamed as well...so there is no stitching to come loose! We also include the self adhesive receiving side of the Velcro for all areas as well. They take paint superbly as well. We offer them unpainted for $1,199. & painted in several styles of DayGlo Paint for $2,399. Unpainted in stock...painted-approx. 2-3 weeks out. Thanks!

P.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Working...
        X