Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pale Night Productions Shop Liquidation Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pale Night Productions Shop Liquidation Sale!

Guys...we have too much stuff! Our shop is filled to the brim and I need to get rid of many items. They need a good home. I'm going to post them all here along with some blowout pricing. And remember, we are based in St. Louis so you can simply buy some things from us and pick them up during Transworld! Each post will be for a different item. Feel free to message me with any questions or to buy an item. First come, first served. Thanks for looking!

First up for sale is a large farmhouse facade that we used as part of our IAAPA 2012 booth. The facade is approximately 20 feet wide, 22 feet tall, and 6 feet deep including the porch. We were originally selling this piece for $10000 and had an offer that fell through. Now it's just taking up too much space and I need it out of the shop. We are lowering the price to $7500 for the complete facade including the 3 video monitors and video playback system used in the second story windows. If you aren't interested in the monitors and video system we are selling the facade without them for $5000. My loss is your gain. Below are pictures and a complete description of what's included.

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

The facade has three 47" monitors built into the upper windows that show zombies inside the house. The videos being used are from our friends at AtmosFEAR FX, but we edited them a bit to make them work for our purposes. In one scene, the zombies attack the windows as though they are clawing to get out. In the other, you simply see a mob of zombies shambling through the house from one side to the other.

This is a big statement and the monitors make it very eye catching. It was only assembled and used once for four days at the show. It is built in sections for easy transport and set-up. We are including with the facade the television monitors, video players, and controller that comprise the video element of the facade. We are also including the props we had on the front porch such as a broken down porch swing, three chairs and a small table, a milk can, two gas cans, an antique lawn mower, a peach basket, a pitch fork, and a screen door. Lastly, we will also throw in the vines and grasses that we used to detail the facade and give it an overgrown look. Basically, everything you see in the pictures, other than the zombie character, is included. The entire facade is also built to be adjustable so the entire set of second floor windows can be removed brining the facade down to just 16 feet high and you could use the monitors and video system elsewhere. The facade was not meant to be used outdoors, but if care was taken to protect the video equipment and a protective clear coat was applied to the siding, windows, and decking I think it could be used outside pretty easily. The structure itself is 2x4 studs with Luan sheeting and then 3/8 plywood "siding" on top of all that.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Next is a kitchen scene we used at IAAPA. We are selling it in pieces so you can get exactly what you need. Below are some pictures, the items, and their prices. Thanks.

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

This room is about 10 foot by 12 foot by 10 foot high and includes the walls with peeling wallpaper, custom built cabinets, disgusting refrigerator, antique stove, and all the dishes, pots, pans, etc. that filled out the room. We are also including a digital video effect in the window over the sink that shows some zombies milling around outside. The actual video is from our friends at AtmosFEAR FX but we modified it slightly for our needs. All the vines we used to detail the room are thrown in as well. We are also including a custom animated character we built for the room which is a zombie hunched over the table eating what's left of a human leg. The head thrashes back and forth, gnawing sounds play, and water spurts out to simulate him throwing blood around as he eats. We will even throw in a nice fog machine that we had in the stove to keep a slow rolling smoke coming out of it at all times. Everything in the room was only set-up once and only used for four days so it's all practically brand new!

Walls - $300
    Complete Video Effect Window - $750
    Cabinets - $750
    Refrigerator - $250
    Stove - $250
    Pots, Pans, etc. - $200
    Static Kneeling Zombie Character - $350
    Complete Animated Eating Zombie at Table - $1500

Complete Scene (Everything Above) - $3750

Please message me with any questions or to buy. Thanks!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

And now, the living room seen from our IAAPA booth. We are also breaking this up for people. Please look below for pictures, descriptions, and prices. Thanks.

IMG_2307.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

Walls - $300
      Couch, Matching Loveseat (Not Pictured), End Table - $100
      Animated Character through Window with Air Cannon Effect - $1500
      Fireplace Mantle - $100
      Portraits - $50

Unfortunately, we have sold off the other animated effects in this scene so this is all that's left. Message me with questions or to buy. Thanks!
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

We have one of our "A Woman Scorned" animations that was made for a client that never paid up for it. Check out the video of the effect below:

Normally, these retail for $2400. Keep in mind, this is BRAND NEW and has never been used. We are selling this one for $1750.

Please message me with questions or to buy. Thanks!
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

hey you!

Kip call me!
          Joe @ Shallow Grave Productions
          Joe Phillips
          The Shallow Grave
          Winter Haven FL
          http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

walls

Sent you a p.m. on walls

Comment

Facade is SOLD!

Everything else is still available, but we've had a lot of interest so if you want something let me know right away before it's gone!

Thanks.
              Kip Polley
              www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
              We Engineer Fear

Comment

Son-of-Sam,

I got the PM. I'm working on getting information together for you. I'll have something to you tomorrow.

Thanks.
                Kip Polley
                www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
                X