Zombie Attack - Palenight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Attack - Palenight

A Huge Shot Gun Blast of Water gets them everytime! ( seen in video 2)

Better then new!

You will be Very Happy!

VIDEO 1 >>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MhV5E5LooLQ
    VIDEO 2 >>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttik0u3z_8

Used only 10 hours.

Mint Condition. No Dirt or dust.

Works perfectly

Paid 4200.00 including shipping.
    zombie1.JPGzombie2.JPGzombie3.jpgzombie4.JPG

PRICE - 3200.00 shipping included - contact - charlesstewart61@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Stew
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 01-02-2013, 06:38 AM.

Hey Stew I would be interested in your prop for about $ 1925 they sell it new for $ 3850. Half price is about normal for a used prop when I could have bought the one they had at the show for under $3000. I know it's like new but it's just like a new car as soon as you drive it of the lot the value drops at mile one. Just send me a PM if you want to work out a deal.

Phatman
    Phatman

Comment

Austin,

Couple of things. When it comes to animatronics, I would say yes a used prop usually goes for half of retail or a tad more. As far as this item....... that was only used for 10hours is nothing for a HDTV. Theres no moving parts to wear out or get rustted or rubber starts cracking. ALSO, have only seen 1 Zombie Attack on the secondary market since it was introduced because it is such a good prop nobody wants to resell. That makes it rare for our price. The only other option is to pay full price for a new one plus shipping.

I will contact you via PM when I hear back.

Thanks
      Stew

Comment

Stew I am not saying that in a bad way I just think that when you buy some thing it losses value as soon as its no longer new. I buy a lot of things and try to get the best deal I can, but if I am going pay near retail then I would just rather buy new. It's a great prop and 10 hrs is no time as far as use so somebody wanting to save a few hundred buck should buy it. That's just not the way I am. I buy used props at 50% or less or I buy new, if I take a risk on used then it has to be worth the risk just in case it turns out bad. Good luck selling it, someone will end up with an great prop.

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

Thanks Austin.

Stew
          Last edited by Darksidestew; 01-03-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I want to set the record right. I came across a little negetive earlier in this post and may have implied that Stew was trying to charge too much. I have delt with these guys before and have been pleased with every product I have bought, it just I have certain rules I follow for myself and am not very flexible as far as my rules. If Stew says its like new then it's like new and if it was an item that was one of my must have props I would be buying it, but it's not for me so I can't let myself just buy it because its cool. I am sorry Stew if I caused you any problems and do appreciate doing business with you. Thanks

Phatman

When your wrong your wrong and should just man up.
            Phatman

Comment

Austin,

I did not think that at all. Thank you so much.
              It gets no better then a guy like Austin.....

stew

Comment

Thanks Stew

Phatman
                Phatman

Comment

2800.00 Takes this awesome prop.
                  Guarateed to Scare!

Stew

Comment

Better Video

Here it is with the Shot Gun Blast and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttik...layer_embedded

Comment

Shotgun Zombie

Hi, Let me know if you don't sell it. I'll give you $2800 for it. It's an awesome prop.

Rick

Extreme Evil

Comment

Working...
                      X