Vortex tunnel - for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex tunnel - for sale

BRAND NEW VORTEX TUNNEL for sale...used as display model only. Custom built in our shop with all bells & whistles. This is a professional grade, extreme use tunnel..."best built tunnel around". Although about a year old, this is brand new but may have a few surface scratches due to set-up & knock down in our displays. Check out our standard features which others consider upgrades (up-charges);

*Aircraft Grade Aluminum Channel Mandrel Bent Rings
    *Heavy Duty Aluminum "Cage" Struts
    * 8' Diameter X 20' Long Tunnel
    *HD Fire Retardant Fabric Tunnel-Velcro Attached
    * Attached Fire Certification Label
    *Custom Painted 3D Tunnel w/ Day-Glo Paints
    *HD ADA Compliant 36"w Steel Bridge w/ Safety Railings
    * "See-Thru" Steel Bar-Grate Open Bridge Deck
    * High Intensity LED Blacklights - Pre-Wired
    * Emergency Stop Buttons - Pre-Wired
    * HD Steel "Ultra Quiet" - "Rotator" Assembly
    *Solid "Soft" Rubber 8" Rotator Tires
    * Quiet High-Torque Motor / Belt Drive Assembly
    *EZ Assembly & Dis-assembly for Shipping & Storage
    * Color Coded / Labeled Parts & Full Directions

This is a $8,900. unit we'll let go for $6,900. Due to the large/odd shape of the components we would prefer pick-up at our shop (we are located just outside Atlantic City, NJ) or we can deliver & help set up (same day) for $1.50 per mile...calculated in one direction. If unit must be shipped via freight there will be an additional $300.00 crating charge plus freight cost added.
    We also build custom or themed Tunnels and our new Vac-Formed "Gore-Tex" Tunnel. For the DIY we offer the individual parts & blueprints as well. Any questions, feel free to contact me either through the forum or PM me. Hopefully get the video up here soon...having problems loading it though.

Pickle
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Video link

Short Video of Tunnel in Action...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgEb6acx6vM
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic

Comment

That's some fine work, my friend.

C.

Comment

thanks....

Thanks C... have my Dad to thank for passing on his God giving talent to me! He always said..."if it's worth doing, than it's worth doing right"...simple but soooo true! Thanks again for the kind words.

P.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic

Comment

Pretty cool! It looks like it spins faster then the norm. Looks good.

What are the rings & tunnel pipes made of? Do you have a pic of the joint where the rings meet thier side poles?

Thanks,

Stew

Comment

Tunnel

Hey Stew,
            In the video we do have the tunnel spinning faster than most but we build our tunnels with adjustable speed controls so you can set the speed you prefer. Because our rings are precision mandrel bent our tunnels spin flawlessly so you can spin them faster than most...I like the faster speed myself!

I don't have any pictures of the actual joint but our rings are Aircraft grade Aluminum 2" x 1 1/4" channel & our "cage" supports are made from 1 1/4" schedule 40 aluminum & are bolted to 1 3/8" solid aluminum bungs welded to the side of the rings. This all makes for a strong yet lightweight rotating cage assembly that spins true & precise.

P.
            Jim Pashley
            The FEAR FACTORY
            www.thefearfactorynj.com
            855-NJ HAUNT
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pickle View Post
              Hey Stew,
              In the video we do have the tunnel spinning faster than most but we build our tunnels with adjustable speed controls so you can set the speed you prefer. Because our rings are precision mandrel bent our tunnels spin flawlessly so you can spin them faster than most...I like the faster speed myself!

I don't have any pictures of the actual joint but our rings are Aircraft grade Aluminum 2" x 1 1/4" channel & our "cage" supports are made from 1 1/4" schedule 40 aluminum & are bolted to 1 3/8" solid aluminum bungs welded to the side of the rings. This all makes for a strong yet lightweight rotating cage assembly that spins true & precise.

P.

Has ANYONE on Hauntworld ever seem a vendor give an open, honest and knowledgeable response like this before?? LOL. Ive been watching Pickles transgresion from start to "soon to be" finish since he started posting on here! He's a good guy and when his playlce in Jersey opens up I'll be one of his first costumers!

Comment

thanks....

Thanks Bobby,
                For your reply & we're shooting for the first or second weekend of July for our grand opening. So for any haunters that want to trek here just shoot me an email prior to your visit & I'll be sure to take care of you!

P.
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic

Comment

Tunnel...

BTW...as I am sure anyone looking at purchasing a Vortex Tunnel knows the shipping is a hassle with these types of props due to the volume of space they require to ship as well as the weight. So if anyone is interested we can deliver this tunnel to Transworld in March for a nominal fee...saving you big $$$. Shoot me a PM if your interested! Thanks.

P.
                  Jim Pashley
                  The FEAR FACTORY
                  www.thefearfactorynj.com
                  855-NJ HAUNT
                  sigpic

Comment

Deal did not go through...

Just wanted to let anyone interested...deal fell through...back up for sale! My shop is packed...would like to move this display model asap! Thanks

P.
                    Jim Pashley
                    The FEAR FACTORY
                    www.thefearfactorynj.com
                    855-NJ HAUNT
                    sigpic

Comment

VORTEX...price change

Got to move this display...I'll take another $G whiz off! Price now at $5,900.00! That's two grand savings from brand new! Once the summer push is on... so are the prices!!!

P.
                      Jim Pashley
                      The FEAR FACTORY
                      www.thefearfactorynj.com
                      855-NJ HAUNT
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X