I looking for military theme stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looking for military theme stuff

I'm looking for military theme decor, props, and costumes. If you have some thing you are looking to sell or want to get rid of send me a email a austind101@comcast.net. I really like the unit 70 stuff. Thanks

Phatman
    Phatman

Not sure of the prices, nor your budget, but you can always count on the Military Surplus Stores for this type of stuff.
    http://limbohaunt.com
    Twitter: @LimboHaunt

Comment

armytents.com

Austin, there is an online site that is full of military stuff (army tents.com). I have purchased through them before and they have reasonable prices, and just about anything you can think of other than tents (that would be available to us anyway). I bought a bunch of pup tents for 2012, and they worked great (labor intensive though - each tent takes about 30 minutes to put up so if you have a lot of them it will take someone some time).

I am hoping to buy some larger tents from them this year, as well as other miscellaneous props. The surplus stores around here don't have much and they are real pricey.
      Travis "Big T" Russell
      President
      Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Thanks guys just getting tired of making my own. Been making a bedorlator prop into a army like hospital bed like you would see on mash. The surplus guys around me are more like retail or more stores

Phatman
        Phatman

Comment

If your still interested in the 50 cal. machine gun it's still available. I will go down to $2500. Your coming to pick up the picture op in March anyway so shipping would be $0!

Greg
          (573)881-7061
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I may do that Greg laying in the hospital right now so will give you a call on Monday or Wednesday.

Phatman
            Phatman

Comment

Working...
            X