FREE....kinda lol, GIANT COSTUME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE....kinda lol, GIANT COSTUME

I am in East Haven CT, I have a large oversized Frankenstein costume.
    TAKE IT! I don't want ANY MONEY! All I ask is you bring a prop or something haunt related you don't need anymore/want and it's YOURS! Don't care what it is, dont care what it's worth. This costume is probably a decent advertising piece but it needs a new paint job....it's old but good for parades and stuff, I just don't want it laying around anymore!

I'm on my phone right now (I usually am when I'm on here) so PLEASE text me if you're interested!
    (203) 988-2440

I'd like it to go to someone who can use it! It's definitely salvageable and a neat piece you don't see around anymore. Essentially a prop Frankenstein sits on your shoulders, with a cauldron around your body and fake legs sticking out of it. So it looks like Frankenstein is carrying you around in a cauldron. I am NOT the first owner, and I believe it was a custom made or limited run from an actual haunt company from back in the day...

I will not hold it for anyone, this is first come first serve, just give it a good home!

Thanks guys, and I'll post when it's gone!

I could probably get a lot of use out of that! Pics? I would definitely like to see what I can do with this.

C.

Comment

Chris, text me i got my phone replaced so I don't have all my contacts (did I have your number?)

I don't know if its really worth it to ship, but will you be near anytime soon? Holiday travels? Lol

Comment

Let me see what I can do.

C.

Comment

Working...
        X