Complete Kitchen Set for Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Kitchen Set for Sale!

Also from our IAAPA booth this year, we are selling off the entire kitchen set we produced. This room is about 10 foot by 12 foot by 10 foot high and includes the walls with peeling wallpaper, custom built cabinets, disgusting refrigerator, antique stove, and all the dishes, pots, pans, etc. that filled out the room. We are also including a digital video effect in the window over the sink that shows some zombies milling around outside. the actual video is from our friends at AtmosFEAR FX but we modified it slightly for our needs. All the vines we used to detail the room are thrown in as well. We are also including a custom animated character we built for the room which is a zombie hunched over the table eating what's left of a human leg. The head thrashes back and forth, gnawing sounds play, and water spurts out to simulate him throwing blood around as he eats. We will even throw in a nice fog machine that we had in the stove to keep a slow rolling smoke coming out of it at all times. Everything in the room was only set-up once and only used for four days so it's all practically brand new!

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

You need to either pick this up or we can help you arrange shipping and we're happy to help you load. This entire set, ready to be placed right into your existing attraction, can be yours for the low, low price of only $6000 OBO. Please message me if ineterested! This has to go as I need my shop space back!
    Last edited by kpolley; 11-27-2012, 02:31 PM.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Just bumping this back up. We've had some inquiries, but this is still available. Please message me with questions or offers. Thanks!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Okay, it's time to start bargaining. I want to get this stuff out of my shop!

I'm lowering the price to $5000 OBO. We've had some interest but no takers yet so we're slashing prices here at PNP. This is a complete scene including walls, props, animations, etc. We built it for IAAPA so we really took time to make it look sharp. We probably have around $12,000 in this scene in parts and labor. I'd keep it for myself, but we don't have a haunt...yet...

If you have any interest please PM me or send me an email to kpolley@palenight.com and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Thanks.
      Last edited by kpolley; 12-07-2012, 09:34 AM.
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Not interested in sets however I'm looking for an old stove ... if you have an old stove I'm interested.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X