Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Cheap Video Effects : $480 For TWO Shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Cheap Video Effects : $480 For TWO Shipped!

Hey All,

I bought some small LCD panels with integrated players to integrate into my haunt, I used one, but didnt use these two. What is cool is that these have built in video players and triggers, there are no external video players required. Just use an SD Card or USB driver and have two files (ambient and trigger file) and it will work. There is a 12" unit (button trigger) and a 10.2" unit (built in IR sensor). They would be ideal to either build a picture frame around or use behind a jail cell door or something (thats what i did). they are 12V but come with AC adapters as well. No SD/USB cards included. I can throw in zombie jail cell video you see in the youtbue video so you can get an idea of how it works and the file structure should be setup.

So again, all you need is these units, no external video player or controller. If you wanted to make the 12" unit work with an IR sensor or pressure mat, then you could simply hook up the trigger wire to a boo box and make that work, pretty simple! The 12" unit has an external audio ouput for louder speakers because the build in ones are not loud at all.

PRICE IS FOR BOTH UNITS!!!!!

First come first serve, price INCLUDES SHIPPING to any continental US state or Canadian province!

Email info[at]hauntedhouse.ca

Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

decided to hold off, thanks for your time.

stew

Comment

Video panels still available - price lowered

These two video panels are still available. Ideal for video door or other cool effect.

Price lowered to $420 including shipping.

These are brand new

First come first serve, email info[at]hauntedhouse.ca or PM me

Shawn
      Fear Engineer
      HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Working...
      X