Scare factory impaler and giant demon for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare factory impaler and giant demon for sale

These two creatures wiil be available after October 28th. Both are in great condition and work perfect. They are both in use on my hayride trail now. Asking $4,500 for the Impaler, $3,000 for the Demon or $7,000 for both. Scare Factory chair costume. $1,000 - used 6 nights. Also have a Gore Galore Frankenstein costume, asking $800. Any questions call Leo, 518-366-7863 or message me. giant demon.jpggiant demon 2.jpg

Gore Galore Frankenstein costume,?

i like the Gore Galore Frankenstein costume.... can i see picture of that costume....please...( or you can send it to my email : HUYNH612001@YAHOO.COM ) . Let me know soon.....Thank you.

Comment

Will get some pics to u as soon as I can. Thanks for the interest

Comment

Gore Galore Frankenstein costume...pic...?

Thank you...... i will waiting here for you

Comment

Can I also get pic of the Gore Galore Frankenstein costume.

PM me please

Comment

Impaler

Do you still have the Impaler? if so, what kind of shape is he in and how old is he? Also location? Thx

Comment

I still have it, it's about 5 years old and in good shape. I am located in upstate new york

Comment

With all the interest do you still have the Frankenstein costume? If you do will you email me at robertfisher[MENTION=13319]SilentScr...NTION]sinc.com

www.fairbanksasylum.com

Comment

Both costumes are sold, thanks for interest.

Comment

I paler is sold but still have giant demon

Comment

First $2500.00 takes the demon, works great and is in good shape. I don't want to store it.

Comment

Costumes

Just received the costumes and they made it to Alabama safely and in good shape... I want to thank you for the great deal and it will be a big hit at my haunt next year... I wish I had the extra money to get the demon from you too.. I would love to have it also... Good luck selling it.. Can't believe someone hasn't jumped on it.. Buyers he is a great seller and very straight forword and works with you.. So don't be scare to buy from Leo...

Thanks

Comment

Geoff,

Thanks for the kind words, I am glad they made it to you safe and sound. If I still have the Demon in the spring I'll let you know. It was a pleasure doing business with you, thanks.

Comment

How far from Columbus

I am interested in the demon how far are you from Columbus Ohio?

Comment

I am about 500 miles from Columbus, 20 miles north of Albany NY.

Comment

Working...
                              X