Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular Triangle Grid haunt panels for sale from clown maze. Instant haunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modular Triangle Grid haunt panels for sale from clown maze. Instant haunt!

I'm moving to a haunted trail format, and I don't want to store my modular panels. I used these last year for my 3000+ sq ft 3D blacklight funhouse attraction in Tarpon Springs.

They are your basic Triangle Grid System (TGS) panels. 3/8 OSB with 2x3 framing. These have been gone over by a professional carpenter last year and we did a good job balancing weight and strength. 52 panels total, almost all of them black (there are ~ 6 grey and 2 checkerboard) A number of them are black on both sides. Covered throughout with fluorescent paint and Chromadepth designs, but easily modified to whatever theme you need. That is the beauty of the TGS. Includes the drop panel walls, the 'stack of boxes with drop panel' gag, and the secret doors. I am also including half gallons of floursescent paint in 6 colors.

If nothing else, you have an instant haunt - just add some blacklights and actors dressed like clowns! I even have a skeleton clown Jack in the Box we can talk about if you like.

If you have worked with these you understand how incredible they are, and you understand what it costs to build them. I am asking for $800, basically $15 a piece obo. Very motivated to sell - call RJ at 727.947.2517
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RJ Latherow View Post
    I'm moving to a haunted trail format, and I don't want to store my modular panels. I used these last year for my 3000+ sq ft 3D blacklight funhouse attraction in Tarpon Springs.

They are your basic Triangle Grid System (TGS) panels. 3/8 OSB with 2x3 framing. These have been gone over by a professional carpenter last year and we did a good job balancing weight and strength. 52 panels total, almost all of them black (there are ~ 6 grey and 2 checkerboard) A number of them are black on both sides. Covered throughout with fluorescent paint and Chromadepth designs, but easily modified to whatever theme you need. That is the beauty of the TGS. Includes the drop panel walls, the 'stack of boxes with drop panel' gag, and the secret doors. I am also including half gallons of floursescent paint in 6 colors.

If nothing else, you have an instant haunt - just add some blacklights and actors dressed like clowns! I even have a skeleton clown Jack in the Box we can talk about if you like.

If you have worked with these you understand how incredible they are, and you understand what it costs to build them. I am asking for $800, basically $15 a piece obo. Very motivated to sell - call RJ at 727.947.2517
    Do you have any pictures of these set up, so I can see the design and painting

Comment

I wish I had more/better pictures. Every year I say that, every year I look back and want more.

The painting was very abstract swirls, handprints, etc- we had a splatter room (with painted bungee chords and splattered floor) that we used with a LED blacklight strobe. At one point we made a skull stencil and had lots of skulls, red eyes - smooth transitions, but didn't do the realistic painting that some do. We were more 'freaky' - had the blacklight techno bubbles, some laser stuff, dead ends, etc.

Here are the only pictures I can find - they show the structure and a tiny bit of the painting....
      Attached Files

Comment

you still have these?

Comment

I do, actually-- call me- 727.947.2517. Thanks!
          -RJ

Comment

Working...
          X