Thinking about selling the "Last Ride"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling the "Last Ride"

Hello all....I have a "Last Ride" purchased from Haunted Enterprises a few years back. I am thinking of selling it. We did not use it at our haunt last year, and had some response to bringing it back this year. I really haven't decided, but wanted to check to see if there is any interest. Please email me at cbnesselrodt@aol.com for information.

interest

Originally posted by cbnesselrodt View Post
    Hello all....I have a "Last Ride" purchased from Haunted Enterprises a few years back. I am thinking of selling it. We did not use it at our haunt last year, and had some response to bringing it back this year. I really haven't decided, but wanted to check to see if there is any interest. Please email me at cbnesselrodt@aol.com for information.
    I might be interested after this season is over... How much are you going to ask for it and can i get more info on it ( like what all does it come with).. Some pictures would be nice too.

Thanks

Geoff

Comment

I emailed you last night about it. Please let me know. I too would be interested after this season is over.
      Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
      sean@pixelpushersinc.com
      312.613.7326 Mobile
      847.550.6560 X 102 Office
      844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

the last ride

Post an update. Is this still available??
        Scaring the yell out of them
        Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

Comment

Last Ride Still Available for sale

I had posted prior to this season that I was thinking of selling our "Last Ride". It is still available. I am willing to bring it to Transworld if anyone is interested. If you would like more information, please EMAIL me at cbnesselrodt@aol.com. -Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X