New black flame retardant vinyl material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New black flame retardant vinyl material

6 ounce 2 ply black vinyl, black out (light will not penetrate), one side black the other side white nylon mesh. Strong and durable 61" wide x300' $320 per roll
    9 ounce 3 ply black vinyl, black out, both sides shiny black with a mesh core. $360 per roll
    16 ounce 4 ply black vinyl, premium tent vinyl $504 per roll (160 lbs)
    All of these come with a flame certificate and can be reused for years (and years and years)
    Shipping from the factory in South Carolina
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Roll sizes?

George,
    Do all the materials come in the same size rolls? 61"x 300'? Any chance you can get 7' or 8' x whatever length? Thanks

P.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

roll width

On occasion the mill runs 72 inch. I wish I could find 7' or 8'. I heat weld the material to get larger widths. (overlapping and melting the material together. With vinyl it is stronger than sewing and does not create seams that leak). If you find some, please let me know. Thanks, George
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Sizes

So I'm taking it all the materials you've listed come in 61" x 300' for the prices you've listed?

P.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

yes, call George Maser

yes, shipping is from the mill in North Carolina, excellent rates.

Comment

Working...
          X