Wanted asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted asap

RAIN. At least an inch...prefer a good all day soaker.

Wicked Dry Farmer

Okay

Coming right up!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I know what you mean,
      I have apple trees, pear trees, and black berry bushes that are loaded. And I think they may drop ALL their fruit before they ripen if we don't get some rain.
      But you are in a much more sticky situation.
      No pun intended!
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Please resend rain.

Your last aim was a few counties too far south. I understand sending it from California might take a couple bracketing shots. So raise a few counties and fire for effect.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Wheat harvest-

Well while corn and beans are sitting there saying they need a drink at least wheat harvest looks to be the best ever here. Going over 100 bushels/acre what we did today.

Wicked farmer

Comment

rain insurance

That rain insurance you bought for last fall is working at the wrong time of year! Lol!
            Damon
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

Didn't buy that.

Scheduled BBQ with friends, wife washed van, outside windows on house, left grain bin top open last night...nothing makes the rain come. I do have a chance the next 3 days. After that we go crazy. Would like to contract more corn for fall delivery right now but we do not dare contract more than 40% of normal crop right now. But we do not put all our eggs in one basket. Wheat is best ever and I have this silly thing called a giant corn maze and haunted trail where people come and hand me money to have a good time each fall. Diversification.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Adam, adjust!

Your last salvo went just north of us. Split the difference and lay it on me.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

You the man Adam!

You nailed it that time...bullseye! Now just send about 1.5 inches instead of .15 inches. Actually the .15 inches did nothing but damage. Did not soak in far enough to corn or bean roots but it will lower the test weight of the wheat still in the field. Just send a much bigger amount next time.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

.15 was the best i could do on such short notice. I will try again soon : )
                    sigpic
                    PEACE, ADAM
                    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

You the man!!!!

BULLSEYE!! We got 1.2 inches. But man did you pack a punch with the wind. I have days of clean up from branches and trees down all over the farm. Even blew an empty grain wagon uphill!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                      X