WTB: Advertising/Marketing Pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Advertising/Marketing Pieces

Anyone out there selling any generic signage, pieces, or something that could be used for marketing purposes? Email me at bobbyarel(AT)gmail.com with pics and prices if you can.

Much appreciated!

You need to check with the town as many don't allow signage and may fine you.

Comment

Advertising

Several years ago I purchased a vinyl cutter to do all my signage. Banners, road dsigns etc, lettering on hearse......if you need something let me know, I can help you out let me know what you are looking for and I will get you the price.

Comment

Thanks! Can you do the printing onto the vinyl as well? I'm going to the building Monday and will know more about the size then

Comment

Vinyl Printing

Bobby, Message me on here or give me a call. We have a vinyl cutter, and also can print on vinyl.

312.613.7326. SEAN
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

We can print any style and size banner or sign you can dream up. Shoot me an email with what you are looking for and I'll send you some prices.
            Joshua
            www.hauntedprints.com
            info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
            X