New Vortex/Black hole effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vortex/Black hole effect

Black hole /Vortex tunnel for sale. Brand crankin new . We took this in on trade from the most famous Mark Robert’s who produces these in his own shop .He put 6 of these together in his haunt to produce the largest black hole on earth ..We already own and love one of his . We are liquidating this new one with his blessing to generate some revenue for our advertising budget.. This design has been in production and in haunts all over the US for more than 10 years now . Mark came out to my art studio and helped us set one up . It took an hour and a half ..It is unbelievably quiet and smooooth..Each side railing is one solid component . the picts here were shot in my sculpture studio in Batavia Illinois 60510 .30 min from Chicago. I can send more, as well as a video of it running. It is still up for inspection, so the new owner can see it in action and learn how it comes apart as well. We are asking what Mark gets for them so there is no upcharge at all ..Overall it is a big giant colossal, classic effect for a fraction of the cost and weight that others are getting for the steel ring versions Brand new please dont PM me Id rather talk to you or you can Email me evolutionsculpture@gmail.com $4500 Dave 630 212 2278
    Attached Files

I have one of these I got from Mark

Been running it for 5 maybe 6 years. Only prop that will never leave. People love it year after year and is the very first thing they enter.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

maybe trade?

we may be interested in trades what u got ? we are in chi town so keep that in mind too

Comment

Working...
      X