X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scair Structure Inflatable Haunted House

30' x 32' Inflatable Building
    Comes with 2 blowers
    Complete with sides roof and 28 moveable wall sections for any maze design.
    Also has custom airbrushed front and rear outside panels

Building has 6 exits

$3800.00 O.B.O.

scair5.jpgscair4.jpg

What are the wall sections like?

And could you post a picture of a typical room.

Comment

What do the insides of your haunt look like?
      Joshua
      www.hauntedprints.com
      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

There are moveable wall sections that are hung between the columns to make hallways or rooms. The structure has columns evenly spaced throughout, so you can configure it anyway you can dream up. This is just for the inflatable and the wall panels. Some of the panels have some airbrushing on them.

Comment

Inflatable

Please check your pm

Dan

Comment

Pm ??

Just checked it. Nothing there. ??

Comment

Again, what are the wall sections like...

Fabric, velcro, inflatable, plastic sheeting, etc?

Still interested in a photo of a plain room.

Comment

Hey guys, I don't know this Rcarpen guy at all, however, last year we used a scAIR structure at our relay for life haunted house. It was this exact one I believe.

To answer your questions regarding the wall panels, scAIR wall panels are a vinyl material with velcro straps on all four sides,nyou Velcro the wall panels in place however you'd like. But they are attached with Velcro, which is good iftheres a fire since you can literally just run through the walls.

The beams are 4 ft apart from each other tho, so you cause wooden wall panels. Which is nice, because then you can really make it look detailed and you don't realize you're in an inflatable. These things DO get extremely dark inside if you have the roof on it, literally total blackout, so prepare to be really good with lighting. The roof is detachable, so if you put this guy inside you can take the roof off and not have to worry about Pinspot lighting for every inch.

Honestly, these things are great for fundraisers (like what I needed it for) as well as traveling promotion, (throw it up at a fair or something). Or if you're using it in your haunt, make it a total blackout area with a few roaming creatures in there. Don't put all the walls up, just a few, and get people all screwed up in there. That's probably the only practical use I could say for this as an actual haunted house. If you're response is "well why not just use wooden walls?" well if you're gonna put wooden walls in there, save the extra overhead and just put the walls up like you typically would.

Not to hurt this guys post at all, this is a GREAT piece for traveling attractions, fundraisers, and promo events, but a constant every weekend in October at the same location, you really don't need it. But for $3,800 it is one hell of a neat advertising piece.

Comment

How does this act in the wind?
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Fabulous!

They are built like a brick sh*t house. We withstood a few scattered thunderstorms, torrential downpour, and a ton of wind during set up. We had the exact one this guy is selling, and they're really durable and really simple to set up and operate. It's just hard to get good pro quality detail from it with anything other than a temporary (day or two) set up...

Comment

could I leave it up for a whole month?Or, couldI deflate it, with everything inside.
                      Does it have electrical power?
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I wouldn't, remember, to keep it up you have to leave the blowers going.

It has loops to run electrical, and lots of d rings for hanging props.

Comment

Has this been sold?

Comment

Still got it?

Hello - is this still available by chance?

Comment

it took a little..

Here is one I found. still waiting to here from the friends I know who own them.

http://www.usedrides.com/ViewAd.aspx?Ad=26936&view=i

Peter
                              FS
                              Fables Studios
                              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Working...
                              X