BUYING Lot of Large Dolls or Doll Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUYING Lot of Large Dolls or Doll Parts

I need lots of those creepy dolls. You know the kind I need for a haunted house. . . Preferably at least 12'' tall each doll. I'm also buying body parts of dolls if you have them. Email me at nathancpolanco@gmail.com if you have any for sale. I'll pay for shipping.

Thanks!
    Nathan

Do you mean porcelain dolls?

Comment

Well, I think porcelain dolls would be too expensive. I need these dolls in mass quantities (maybe 100). I'll buy in smaller amounts tho if you only have a certain amount. Send me pictures please and a quote. nathancpolanco@gmail.com

Comment

I sell creepy porcelain dolls on my website but probably too expensive if you are looking for such a large quantity. You could go to your local good will store and buy up their plastic dolls for around 1.00 a piece, poke out the eyes and hit them with a cheep can of white paint, and just have one or two good pieces in between
        Mick

http://www.deathecho.com

Comment

Got some sample pics of what you're looking for? We're hitting up a lot of yard sales and flea's this weekend. They're usually big around here, especially around easter!

I'll keep an eye out for some, but I need to know, image wise what to look for. There's a place 20 miles away that has a LOT of stuffed animals, dolls etc. We're going down there to get more stuffed ani's for my "fun room" actor (stuffed animal pile actor)

Just pay me back for the dolls and shipping.

let me know!

Dewayne

Comment

Those are cool!

Mostly subtle. Less is definitely more with those puppies. imo anyways. I might find a reason to purchase some

Dewayne

Comment

Thank you..

More options will be up soon..

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Working...