Curtain maze gear for do-it-yourselfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtain maze gear for do-it-yourselfers

fire retardant rolls of 16 ounce vinyl 61"x300'. First quality material - solid color $504, stripes $600. Seconds material (most of the time I can not tell whats wrong) $300 and $400 for stripes. A 20'x20' maze with 25 4'x4' rooms takes 60 8' panels. (one and a half rolls).
    * I have pipe and frame fittings also.
    For those who want a complete kit. 20x20' maze, delivered $1,9995 way.gifflat tent frame.jpgvinyl rolls 1.jpgvinyl rolls 2.jpgScan 120590009.jpg
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

how tall are the walls once assembled? also what size and type of pipe does your sytem use and what types of connectors do you have available? (5,4, 3, and 2 way?) and finally, what types of stabilization BASES do you have available?
    -Mat

Comment

questions

lots of questions. Please call. i talk much better than I type. Thanks George 864-761-7223
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

do it yourself gear

The maze is 7'9" tall, the "rooms" are 3'11"x3'11". this fits in a standard 20'x20' tent or a room with an 8' ceiling. The material comes 61" wide and the pipe comes in 10' sections so I could make 5'x5' "rooms" at no extra cost (except a little extra shipping).
        I use 1" steel pipe, it will do the job just fine, if you want something heavier I can supply that too.
        Bases: I have 4"x4" bases $7.50 each. If you are outside I would put a stake in each corner and winch the frame down. I would not use bases on firm ground, I like for the pipe to dig in a little bit. On asphalt or concrete I would tie the frame to 55 gallon water barrels, 4 would probably do it. No base plates. The base plates do have a screw hole in each corner.
        5 way.gifflat corner.gifflat side.gif Fittings are $7.50 each. A standard 20x20 needs 36. it also needs 36 7'8" legs and 60 3'9" rafters. 60 3'9"x7' vinyl panels (I like to keep the panels 1' off the ground to lessen the tripping hazard.) I also put in grommets 2'6" off the ground so customers can crawl under to escape(a suggestion from the Reno, NV fire marshal in 2002) .
        Last edited by George Maser; 03-19-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Thank you! this would be great for a project im working on. I'll be calling you soon!
          -Mat

Comment

Working...
          X