Hellavator and 24' vortex for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellavator and 24' vortex for sale

I have a hellavator and vortex for sale. Hellavator used for 2 seasons only. Both work great!
    Vortex has wood rings in very good shape. Hellavator comes with every thing needed to run it but the air compressor. Asking $3800 or B.O for the hellavator plus shipping and B.O on the vortex

Email me at stgermain1969@yahoo.com if interested. We are in Springfield MA.
    Last edited by stgermain1969; 03-12-2012, 06:12 AM.

Does the vortex have an enclosure? Or is it JUST the vortex?

Comment

The vortex comes with the rings, cloth enclosure, bridge, hand rails, motor...it is complete.... the I beams are 25' long for the bridge...... runs great..

Comment

Is this one you've made or is it made by someone?

Comment

The hellavator is from Fright Props. The Vortex I am not sure of. I think it is a combination of 2 different ones. It is very sturdy, rings are in great condiction, brand new motor.

The hellavator comes with the boo box, light/sound controls, and every thing to make it hop off the ground about a foot and a half. there is also another cervo attached to the side of the back wall. This is for a prop that sits on the top. I do not have this. It was originally made for a haunt in canada.

Comment

This is the shell of the vortex...still looking for photos of the hellavator
            Attached Files

Comment

We are having a tag sale this Sunday at 53 Turnbull st Springfield MA from 9 - 3. liquidating just about everything.

Comment

you haunt stuff

do you still have your items for sale how much for both

Comment

Thank everyone for the responses. Both items are sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X