Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, fess up! A WTB thread, for everyone like me! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, fess up! A WTB thread, for everyone like me! =)

Okay, so let's start fessin up! Who's selling their old stuff when they see all the new toys at TW?? Since I, and obviously quiet a few others, can't make it this year, I can't wait to see all the used items everyone will most likely be selling in the coming weeks, I'm finally opening up my own PRO haunt, even though it will be benefiting a few local charities, and will be buying as much second-hand items as possible this year! Our theme is a hospital, and we are HEAVILY deck-ing out the queue line, with an incredible facade I'm making, along with actual stone paths, a rope bridge, breathing graves of the hospitals accidents, we want it to really be a focal point since we aren't going to be the largest, so ANYTHING you guys have that you are thinking about parting with that you may think we could use either comment or message, and we do want one real WOW factor piece, so send me what ya can! Thanks guys and have fun in STL!

Don't buy it all up....leave some for us other new guys ;P

Comment

Neverrrr!!!!! Lol

I'm surprised no ones posted on this, I finally got a budget of 8-10k for set design/props etc, an approved bank loan (why spend your money when you can spend someone else's? Much safer!!) And I thought this would be a more popular thread, I guess it'll probably pick up after TW.

Comment

Working...
      X