ARGGGH here they be pirate cannons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARGGGH here they be pirate cannons

Doing a test Run of Pirate cannons, running a few thru EBAY to see if there is a General Public market, if you are doing a Pirtae themed haunt or party, this prop is for you! Check it out

check out item number 110115037981

Nice, I'm sure they will sell. I'm trying to make a civil war cannon, so far so good. I'll post some photos when it is done.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

BODYBAGGING,

PART OF MY HAUNT THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE PIRATE SO THS MIGHT WORK WELL IN IT.

SEAN
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Are you guys coming to Hauntcon? They will Debute there
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Nice stuff, looks great, but I already own 2 cast iron ones, not like those but a cannon nonetheless.

Good Luck with your sales, Im sure they'll do fine.

Comment

WOW the Bidding totally jumped on these things!
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

How far will they shoot?
              One forseeable problem with anything that resembles a cannon or gun is vandals loading it up witj some explosive media, powder? and setting it off.
              I am not kidding.
              There are two Civil War cannons a block from me in the county courtyard and they had to have their powder holes welded shut because of this.
              A relative of mine welded together a very real -looking Smith & Wesson revolver for a mailbox, less than a month after it was shown in the newspaper(It looked very neat and real except it was huge) someone put dynamite in it and blew it to schrapnel.
              I made a fairly real -looking modern artillery piece in my backyard but the barrel opening is only about 3 inches deep for this anti-vandal reason.
              I don't need someone dynamiting anything in my yard!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X