Power Riser Jumping Stilts For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Riser Jumping Stilts For Sale

I have a pair of Power Riser jumping stilts for sale - These are the Advanced 90120 (198lbs-266lbs) Version - http://shop.poweriser.com/POWERISER-...PRADVANCED.htm

They are in great shape, never really used them "Aggressively" mainly used for running around in costume.

They retail for $359.00 - Looking to get $275.00 + Shipping - NOW ASKING $250.00 + Shipping
    Last edited by Evernight; 02-21-2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: Price Drop

A few people have been asking if we will be coming to the St. Louis show to save on shipping cost for the stilts - Yes we will be there Saturday, and Sunday - and we can bring the stilts with us.

Comment

Dropped Price to $250.00+ Shipping, or we can bring to Transworld on Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

First owner? How many months used, assuming haunt season is 2.

Have you had anyone in the 160 weight range try them on?

I'd like to buy these, but I'm not sure I can handle that spring at my weight.

Comment

Yes first owner - Only used a handful of times. I think these would be kinda stiff for someone 160lbs, not sure you would alot of bounce.

Comment

We still have these stilts for sale and can bring them with us to Transworld Saturday, or Sunday if anyone is interested.

Comment

sent you a pml.l..
              Kathryn DeSautell
              Lafitte's Landing, Dark Shadows Entertainment

Comment

Working...
              X