Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distortions shake and bake for trade?

i will sell it for 5700.00 shipped to you in the usa

i have a distortions shake and bake that is in great condition and works everytime i am looking to trade for another animation ...if you are interested tell me what you got lets make a deal
    email me at brandon at scareprops dot com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0s8EE_6VDU
    This is not your ordinary run of the mill electric chair effect! CostumeFind.com's Shake N Bake prop features movement in 2 phases : insane thrashing and high seed vibrating! Due to the violent movement, the chair is constructed out of entirely welded metal. To complete the illusion, smoke is channeled through the metal coming out at the hands and feet! When the switch is thrown and screaming, thrashing, smoke and the sound of electricity assaults the senses! Shake N Bake includes a real industrial electrical switch mounted on base with a stand, a beacon light, tape player, tape, fog machine, an amp with speaker, and all necessary cords. Requires A/C power and 125 psi air compressor. Your patrons will think that this is a real actor!
    Last edited by scareprops; 02-09-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Make me an offer !!!!

I will take an offer or trade for this distortions shake n bake email me at brandon at scareprops dot com

Comment

Working...
      X