Needing Brain Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Brain Cap

I am looking for a brain cap. Or anything I can use for such. I don't have time for trial / error on making it myself right now and I'm low on space with other projects. I've seen some brain caps before but no one has any now. I am on a schedule to get this character done before deadline.

Does anyone happen to have one they'd be willing to let go of, or willing to make one for me for a reasonable price?

I've pm'd Allen hoping he may be able to slap one up for me (thought maybe he'd still have his brain mold haha) but no response yet. (may not have checked his msges either)

Anyways, any ideas on where to look or w/e, please post. I'd appreciate any help. I'd really like to have an exposed brain on this guy but I'm running out of options.

Thanks for your time.

Dewayne

Brain cap

Check with Kevin at Gore Galore, the Dr. Trauma costume comes with a silicone brain cap. I would guess he would sell it separately.

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

There's also this one : http://www.etsy.com/listing/63540260...rain-brain-cap
      might wanna check on availability though.

Comment

I gotcha! Please email me at bobbyarel@Gmail.com I can take care of ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Dman View Post
          Check with Kevin at Gore Galore, the Dr. Trauma costume comes with a silicone brain cap. I would guess he would sell it separately.
          Yes he sells all the parts a la carte

Comment

Thanks guys! This will help out tremendously.

Yeah I found a few but everything was out of stock.

That's a nice looking cap in that link, but if I saw it right, that price is a bit high for my project at this time. It's not THAT big of a char. killer.

Thanks again for the responses guys.

Dewayne

Comment

Make your own

Pick up a jello brain mold and a lil liquid latex.... piece of cake.
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Man, all the jello molds I found are too small. The latex I have is old makeup latex. Shoot, I bet it's 5 or 6 years old. But it still smells amonia. However, it's not meant for casting and my $165 worth of ebayed latex hasn't made it. WOrst of all, ebay is now saying they're no longer a registered user!! Ebay has yet to tell me what is going to happen with my money. Ebay told me to wait 40 days to make sure it hasn't been hooked up on shipping. The UPS label says "information received" and that's it. It's like they printed a shipping label for it, but never sent it out.

Anyways, I got Bobby hooking me up! Thanks again for the help and ideas. I'll pick up another jello mold when I can for those other projects needing brainsized stuff.

I actually am planning building a humanized zombie. Full with plastic skeleton, latex brain inside, filling it with guts and everything. You'll be able to pull its intrails out like you could on those old school models... remember those? The half skelly half tissued man with plastic heart etc, you pulled them out of the chest cavity for inspection? man, those were fun days at school.

Sorry, rants are easily available when I'm up on pain meds :P

Dewayne
                Last edited by Frightener; 02-13-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Bobby at GoreGalore? Lol

Comment

My bad haha! I apologize. I been eating pain meds like candy and working 50 hrs a week. Not hepling at all. I think I made that mistake (and others) prior.

I'll fix it :P

Dewayne

Comment

Working...
                    X