New porta johns for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New porta johns for sale

I never expected to be King of The poopers but you can't pass up a good deal. I have 4 new, unused pots. They were bought by a plastic molding company with the intention of taking them apart and copying the design. After sitting on a shelf in their warehouse for three years they lost interest and called me. The same model is listed on ebay for $700 (and even that's a deal because they retail for $850). Be the proud owner of one of these beauties for the amazing low price of only $499. Local pick up in South Carolina, possible free delivery to Transworld, NHC or MHC and shipping can always be arranged. Call me directly or buy on Ebay and get that all important buyers protection. One green and 3 tan available. green porta john.jpggreen pj inside.jpg0110121525.jpg0110121524.jpg
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

still have 3 left

Still have three left. George Maser 864-761-7223
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Working...
    X