Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frozen beef

beefy.jpg
    what do you think about this frozen beef?
    does it look realistic?

It Looks..

Nasty! Maybe very realistic? I used to work in a grocery store and worked some with such items.
    So 40 yrs. ago I was told by a Super Valu truck driver that there was a worker at the meat processing plant who nobody liked and one day when a truck load of swinging beef showed up to be unloaded, the unpopular worker-guy was hung there swinging too!
    (I guess somebody REALLY didn't like him?)
    Yikes!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

thanks jim

hey jim just wanted to see from another point of view ..we make these and try to make them look as real as possible im the boss so everyone tells me they look good but i like to take it to an outside source just to get opinions about them
      thanks buddy
      Brandon Gonzalez
      Scareprops.com

Comment

side of pig

we will have frozen ,rotted and gore full size sides of pig with full heads on available soon these are extremely real looking like our sides of beef let me know if you are interested in these private message me

Comment

Very

AWSOME!!!!!! LOOKS GREAT AND REAL! Shane and it's keep it up! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

wow!!! a distributor for our products

we have gotten so many emailes for our product line its incredible!!!! i think we have found a distributor for our products ...i will keep everyone posted and let you know where to get them thank you for all the interest and i will have a picture of the pig online shortly be patient i will answe all the emails as fast as possible
            Last edited by scareprops; 07-30-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Butcher shop is now open for business

WE HAVE ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS FOR SALE ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE SIDES OF PIG AND SIDES OF BEEF FOR SALE ALL MADE FROM FLEX FOAM PIGS ANY STYLE ARE 350.00 AND SIDES OF BEEF ANY STYLE ARE 450.00 YOU CAN SEE THEM AT THE LINK BELOW
              https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3410669&type=3
              PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TURN AROUND TIME IS ONLY 4 DAYS ON YOUR ORDERS
              Last edited by scareprops; 07-30-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X