Michigan 1986 Lincoln Town Car Hearse 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 1986 Lincoln Town Car Hearse 4 sale

1986 Lincoln Town Car Hearse. 77600 original miles. Heat, air, am/fm/cd,8 cylinder/ dual exhaust. Runs great! Was the Deadly Intentions Haunted House Hearse the last few years. We only drove it in October. The inside has been converted so that it has two bench seats (Limo style) but they come apart and store inside the hearse so that the roller table for a casket can go back in. Yes we have the table and it goes with the hearse.

The body is in pretty good shape. No dents or major rust. The vynal roof could be replaced. Nothing mechanically wrong with the car that I know of. There is a small leak at the top of the windshield that drips if it is raining hard. Also the a/c needs a charge but is still working fine.

Any other questions can be emailed or called in. Slobberinc@aol.com or 248-797-0676.

I have some pics if you want to see it. Just send me an email and i'll send them to you.

I might also consider trading it for the right prop or props![/b]
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Thanks for all the inquiries. The hearse has been sold!

Slobber
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow that was fast!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Yup, I had it posted here as well as Craigs List and a few other classified sites. I had 19 calls between last night and this morning. The 2nd person to come and look at it, bought it. It is in pretty good shape and the price was right.

Slobber
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
        X