Haunted House Radio Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House Radio Commercials

Are you wanting to beat out your competiton this Halloween season?! And have the best commercial on the radio in your area! We are now producing and making top notch radio commercials for haunted houses and also creating custom sound effects for rooms and scenes. Just let us know what you want and we can put it on c.d for you. With over 25 years of being professional d.j's and having a complete in house studio we can create only your worse nightmares into a living reality! Make that first impression and get your customers at your door before your competition does. Because sometimes first impressions are everything! We can make any length of commercial needed. And we also can make any special sound effect or room scene come to life! Give us a call today or pm me on the forum for a price quote.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    www.houseoffright.com
    573-253-6508
    Damon Carson

Damon

We may be interested in a radio commercial, tried our own last year, it was ok but would love a great one.

Thanks
    Ken Lavender
    The Dreams of Darkness Haunted House
    www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Had to post here mail box is full...
    Last edited by Dreamreaper; 06-09-2011, 07:40 PM.
    Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Haunted House Commercials

Great Dreamreaper! I will pm you with more information. Also feel free to call me if you have any other questions or need any other information. Also we can make queline house rules with sounds mixed in ect for your patrons as they wait to get in your attraction. Sorry didnt know about my mailbox being full it doesnt show when it is anymore? Should be clear now.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      www.houseoffright.com
      573-253-6508
      Last edited by damon carson; 06-10-2011, 08:00 AM.
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X