Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need custom made headstones for your haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need custom made headstones for your haunt?

Hello,
    I build theatrical props, sets, themed environments, displays/trade show booths, and signage. If you need realistic looking custom made headstones for your haunt I would love to produce them for you. Prices would vary depending on design, size, and coating type. I have attached a photo of headstones I had made almost ten years ago for The Scooby Doo and the Haunted Mansion Ride at Kings Dominion for you to see the quality of work I can do. Keep in mind I did not design these or write the epitaphs. They were designed and written by the art director of the project. If needed, I can design some and if you have something special you would like on them we can make it happen. I would love to work with you if not on headstones maybe something else.

Thank You for Viewing
    Robert Travis
    Scenic Art Productions
    ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM
    Attached Files

There looks to be like 9 headstones in the pic. As a reference point what would something like that run as far as you producing roughly the same thing?

Comment

Reply about pricing for Freq

Freq,
      There are a few ways I can do these depending on whether they will be in close contact with guests and indoor / outdoor use. I usually recommend them to be hard coated using a urethane hard coat and then a texture coat. This is the best way to get the most use out of them. If they are not in close contact and you are careful with them you could get away without hard coating, but use a texture coat over them. If you are not rough with them and store them somewhere not to hot they should last a few years. If you had any damage happen to them, you could touch them up with paint and make them look aged and decrepit. The hard coat is a big expense but it is a very wise thing to use if you plan to get allot of years out of them. The next question would be the text. There is a different way I do the text if there is a lot in the epitaphs. The headstones like you see if I did not use hard coat and there would be less text (two lines or less) would range $1500.00 - $2000.00. With hard coat they would range $2000.00 - $2500.00. But remember they would vary due to your size, design, and text you specify for your project. Once we determined what your needs are we can give a more exact price. If you have a specific budget you are trying to stay within please let me know and we can see what we can do for you. Depending on your project there may be ways to do things differently. Please email me at: ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.Com with more information and we can give you options and price accordingly.

Thanks for replying,
      Robert Travis,
      Scenic Art Productions
      ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

Working...
      X