Dark Green Haunt Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Green Haunt Tent

Ok the camo guy is still waiting on more camo I will stay on this for those who wants it! He has right now a 30x50 or 30x60 tent in a military dark green with sides and doors very heavy I seen it and I seen no holes or tears in it. He said it was a $5000.00 tent and he wanted $700.00 for it. He said it has all its poles and everything and he would ship! Call him at 256-275-5353 would work great for a haunt or to sell items under anything its a good price! Again this tent is NOT MINE I am just passing along the info to haunters on something that seems like a good buy! Shane and it's he will ship! Shane
    sigpic

Tried to leave msg voice box full. Call Robert at 901-517-8262.

Comment

How much for both tents, and where are they located?

Comment

Tents

There is only 1 tent I was not sure of the size it's one or the other and it's in Alabama! Shane and I will pass the phone number along! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Ok my bad, must have miss read it. Let me know on the phone number, thanks!

Comment

Terror

Call 256-275-5353 he said they cleared thair voice mail!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
              Call 256-275-5353 he said they cleared thair voice mail!
              I told you I'd get you one of these days, Shane. So today was the day you officially forget to end a post with your trademark signature!

You had a good run, though.
              Shawn

Comment

Lmaooooo

You just could not wait could you! I actually thought to myself I bet Shawn jumps on me! Shane and it's your good! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, you kept it going for so long I am absolutely amazed.

That's a great deal on the tent. It is good of you to try to pass it along to fellow haunters.

I have a little break from work right now and have decided upon a new project: I'm going to go through that loooong music video thread of yours and make a list of all the videos that been posted and list them at the end. Everyone has wanted to do it for a long time and I figure this might be the only chance I have. Watch for it in the next couple of days.

Shawn

Comment

Sweet

I know Eric and the others will love that too! Shane and it's go for it! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X