Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swampbeast..... Swampbeast.....swampbeast.....swampbeast....for sale & trade.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swampbeast..... Swampbeast.....swampbeast.....swampbeast....for sale & trade.......

I RECEIVED THIS SWAMPBEAST FROM NIGHTSCREAM STUDIOS AUG OF 2010 AND IT WAS USED THE LAST TWO WEEKENDS IN OCT. I'M LOOKING TO SELL THE SWAMPBEAST BUT I'M WILLING TO MAKE A TRADE WITH SOME CASH INCLUDED IN THE DEAL. I'M LOCATED IN CHESTER NY 10946 AND OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. SO IF YOU HAVE AN OFFER. PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN WORKOUT. THE SWAMPBEAST IS IN GREAT COND. I HAVE OVER $10K INVESTED INTO IT.

info@pureterror.com

www.pureterror.com
    Attached Files

Swamp Beast ???? Looks like The Grudge I sculpted for Xtreme Creators?

Comment

Really???

Do you really think they look alike? I don't see it. I always thought the Grudge looked like a Spawn character named The Vandalizer. I like the Swamp Beast and wished it was still available..

Dan Augusto

Comment

Yeah this is my sculpture remolded and tweaked

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I rest my case

Comment

Rip

Ok,

I just don't see it.

If these were the same, wouldn't someone have noticed it sooner? How could we miss this?

Dan

Comment

Trust me it has been noticed.

Comment

I'm joking, this was discussed at great length last year. I only wish the molds weren't destroyed and the animation was available.

Dan

Comment

Why?

Why start this all over again? Everyone knows that and it's no secret. Bob bought the " Swamp Beast" and owns it and wants to sell it. If you want them off the market buy it and destory it. Come on a guy is trying to sell something. I think it's a cool prop and tweaked or not it does look better than the picture you posted. But again this is not what this thread is about. Shane and it's this will look good in someones haunt! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Very Scary

Shane,

I find as time goes by we are agreeing on more and more issues. I was trying to use humor to stop it from getting out of hand again.

I agree its a great looking prop and I have emailed the seller about it.

Dan

Comment

Bob has every right to sell this creature. He bought it innocently......... so lets leave it at that.

The Grudge will be back, Bigger, Stronger and Better!

John

Comment

I am not trying to start anything. I had no idea I was just being messed with. Just took me off guard when I saw the pics. No harm no foul

Comment

Swampbeast reply.........

Hi everyone i purchased this from rodney with nightscream studios last aug 2010. I have no clue on the back story and if someone stole a mold or what i seen it at transworld and i purchased it and now it's time to sell it has 10 movements and audio. I looked at the picture of your prop and i would agree as to it looking like the swampbeast. But i'm just a buyer that's looking to sell or work out some type of trade with cash. The only reason i'm selling the prop is because he's just to big for my show.... He towers over 10' tall..........

Shane thanks for seeing it how it is........

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                              Why start this all over again? Everyone knows that and it's no secret. Bob bought the " Swamp Beast" and owns it and wants to sell it. If you want them off the market buy it and destory it. Come on a guy is trying to sell something. I think it's a cool prop and tweaked or not it does look better than the picture you posted. But again this is not what this thread is about. Shane and it's this will look good in someones haunt! Shane

AGREED!!! I remember when the forum got WAYYYY outta hand over the "swamp beast-grudge" match!!!! <--- no pun intended, though VERY funny. hahaha

but God, I WISH we could afford this!!! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome prop!!!!
                              O'Shawn McClendon
                              Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Working...
                              X