Need a Flying Crank Ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Flying Crank Ghost

and dont have time to build it. Anyone have one or know where I can buy one already assembled and wont break the bank???
    ALBANYFRIGHTNIGHTS.COM-THE WEBSITE OF THE SCARIEST SHOW IN SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!

i can have one ready for you by next week for 180.00.not including shipping.pm me if your interested

Comment

Hey Wipp, I just PM'd you.

Comment

you got it,anyone else need one wile im building his?

Comment

another PM back at ya Wipp.

Comment

But I can build you one cheaper! Of course it would be hand-cranked....
            hahahaha!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

hahah yeah and 200 ft tall

Comment

Hey Wipp! I just PM'd you again. I cant wait to get it man!!! Ive wanted one of these for a while. I look forward to hearing from you. This is what I LOVE about Hauntworld.com....and reading Jim's posts.

Comment

You can also get these at (Kevin's) gore-galore and (IronMan) theironkingdom.com.
                  Thanks, Jeff
                  www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                  www.HauntForum.com
                  www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

FCG MEchs

Jeff,
                    Thanks for posting that for us.
                    Yes,
                    we do have FCGs available. The only reason we started is because Doug of Phantasmechanics stopped producing them. That makes me sad. I was recommending them to our customers along with Ironman's to use for our Ultimate Spectre marionette.
                    We can do a few mechanisms for $240 plus $20 shipping and these are equipped with Counterweight systems.
                    I have a small video I could upload to Utube if anyone is really interested, and I have pics also.
                    They do use Dayton motors. We don't use inferior motors.
                    We are going to resculpt a new FCG ghost and begin offering a full FCG kit with mechanism and marionette to take up the slack of where phantasmechanics left off.
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com
                    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

No, the 200 foot tall crank-ghost won't be in production.
                      Too many preverts just try to look under her gown and at 200 foot tall it's just so tempting to try.
                      Funny thing is, a day ago as I drove passed a used car lot they were wheeling in a new item and I thought "Haunted House Advertising!"
                      No, it was not a hearse, it wasn't even a station wagon, it was an old utility company boom truck.
                      Hook a tall inflatable monsterous Mr. Tuxedo to the boom, stop anywhere , crank it straight up into the air, motor it back down, drive away, 20 minutes later set up in a new location.
                      Anybody every try something like this before?
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Not quite 200' tall Jim, but here's a shot of Mr. Dead on one of our Monster Flyer mechs.
                        http://tinyurl.com/2hc6jo
                        Yes, it's mounted from the top of a utility pole....yes, the head is made from a plastic 55 gallon barrel, and yes, after six years, it still flies each year at one location or another. It has since been adopted by our town utilities board and they erect it at different locations in town each October. I love living in a small town. And being regarded as 'the crazy people up on the hill' doesn't hurt either.
                        http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

I loved going into a local store there and having the person at the counter take one look at me and say "Y'all with those Halloween people up at the fairgrounds?". LOL No, what gave you that idea??

Comment

I definately need a "HILL"!
                            "Boot hill" is across the small valley from my house, but I'm located low, on a cliff, kind of hard to describe that one, aye?
                            I don't get the "Mount" of Mount Carroll.
                            "Mounting Carol" is way to easy of a joke , so I traded that joke in long ago for "Mutt Carnal" "Mount Carelessly?"
                            The whole downtown looks like a museum or an 1880's movie set, just waiting for either Hollywood or the janitor?
                            (Janitor driving a D-9 cat?)
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

yes kevin i agree.i couldnt believe that doug stoped making his fcg kits.his reason because of other venders selling them already made cheaper than his kit.in all honesty if the flying crank ghost would have been invented by scarefactory or distortions the price would be 3500 dollars.so 200 with materials and labor included is like paying a vendor shipping for a prop that wont awe the croud as much as a fcg.

Comment

Working...
                              X