X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alginate and Latex mask paint for sale

SOLD - Thanks for looking!
    A friend of mine moved to Florida and left me the following:

Monster Makers Prosthetic Grade Alginate. I just weighed it and my scale reads 5 lbs. 10 oz. A $50 value! Info from Monster Makers site: Prosthetic Grade Alginate; This is one of the most popular alginate used in Hollywood for lifecasting. Mixes to a very creamy consistency by hand. Works with warm water and gives you approximately 5 minutes working time. Great for head casts and body casting.

An old set of Monster Makers Latex Mask Paints. Please note that he told me they haven't been used and have been stored in a stable temperature and never frozen but these are the only colors from a 13 color set that are truly free flowing (sounds like liquid when you shake). They are Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, and White. Also included is a bottle of Monster Makers Perma Wet (high flex, high gloss which simulates wet areas, good for teeth and eyes) which is a $12 value. A five color set is valued at $33.

Also I have 6 lbs. 15 oz. of Accu-cast 390-S2 Alginate over $40 value. It has been stored in my home and has not been exposed to high humidity or moisture. http://store2.accu-cast.us/products/...-Alginate.html

So for $45 you get:
    5 lbs. 10 oz. Monster Makers Prosthetic Grade Alginate
    6 lbs. 15 oz. of Accu-cast 390-S2 Alginate
    Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, and White Monster Makers Mask Paint in 4 oz. bottles
    1 - 4 oz. bottle of Monster Makers Perma Wet
    Sealed can of Patterson Algitec Dustless Alginate Impression Material (For Dental Use Only) 1 lb can (Net Wt. 454g.)Regular Set $13 Value Code number on side of can: 084-9034 EXP2005-02 0208262

I know you don't know me as I am not an active haunter but my ebay feedback of 400+ positive under the seller name westbatman should help.

My email is futura55@msn.com

Thanks.

Andy
    Last edited by westbatman; 01-22-2011, 09:59 AM.

Email sent

Sent you an email!!

Comment

Working...
    X