New Inflatable Swamp room idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Inflatable Swamp room idea

a step past a clostraphobia room. The same inflatable pillows on each wall but waist high and tensioned to "wade through" with some effort. Mine will be 20' long with "windows" cut in the plywood above the pillows with curtins so the monsters can mess with the "waders'. Also slots will be cut below the pillows so the monsters can bump the waders legs with a rubber arm to simulate being grabbed. Cost of 20' swamp room pillows with 2 fans = $799 + $45 freight Pictures not currently available. Wild ideas and suggestions welcomed.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

suggestion- add a laser effect just above the level of the "clostrophobia" set it on liquid sky, a bit of fog in the room and they will not be able to see their feet. I think that will add to the effect, and a green laser will reinforce the "swamp" feeling.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Add camo net above their heads and throw in a aligator and a python and then you have it! A real live swamp!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

The swamp pillows are knee to mid chest, they won't be able to see their feet no matter what. I like the lazer idea. The camo net and a lot of hanging stuff would add alot too. Thanks!
        George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Do you have fire certs for the material you use?
          Thanks

Comment

Yes, all pieces have an affixed flame cert.

Comment

Spanish Moss

Spanish moss hanging from ceiling is another good effect, it looks creepy, and even if you don't have a laser, a green spotlight with fog would look really cool, even if it's only a layer of low lying fog just over the swamp walls.

Comment

swamp

We opened August 1st and we have actually been doing this exact thing. Our windows are below the bags and actors grab at the legs of patrons...lasers and fog and a few swamp monsters. It works out really well. We have a moss covered tree in room with the guillie suit guy hidden amongst it.
                Last edited by thehangman; 09-22-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Cool! thanks

Comment

Erebus Swamp

Erebus had a swamp room using this same effect. It was amazing. The use of lazer lights and fog on each side of you made it look like you were really in a swamp.
                    Joshua
                    www.hauntedprints.com
                    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Swamp Room

George,
                      Pillows are 20' long by ?x deep and ?xwidth?

Comment

Working...
                      X