Ton of props for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ton of props for sale

I have a brand new (last seasons) Night frights ghost bust still in box with speakers and all, as well as a distortions electric chair, oak island demented door, oak island crypt (only set up for one season) and a slew of animatronic and static props in like new condition. Buy one or buy 'em all. Air cannons, scarefactory pop up coffin, unit 70 Koi autopsy table, stalkaround, freakinstein coustume and much much more. three storage sheds FULL! All for sale, everything must go. Any reasonable offer considered. Pick up only in New Jersey. My dad passed last year right before Halloween and I no longer have interest in operating my haunt. There really is a ton of other stuff, will list more to serious inquires.

Interested parties should email me at jerzeydevil26@gmail.com

Thanks, Paul

Thanks for the interest but everything is sold.
    Last edited by jerzeydevil; 07-15-2010, 06:41 AM. Reason: All sold.

Let me know what your asking for the props...

Comment

Hey man sorry to hear about your father my friend ,I can only imagine the hurt and sorrow you must feel brother , and remember we are all family and it is in your blood to haunt my friend and maybe one day you will come home back to where the haunt is . And always know whatever you do know that your father will be smiling down on you no matter what you do friend . And always know you have a friend here 501-398-FEAR (3327) Michael

Comment

What are you asking for the Ghost Bust?
        Send me a private message if you'd like.

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X